18

~Chapter 18~ 

Da Ze Mountain has not been so lively for more than a hundred years, Dong Hua's departure from the gate has made the long-silent mountain gate permeated with a grand celebratory energy. Not to mention the disciples of the mountain with wind under their feet, even the birds and beasts in the back of the mountain are all celebrating with joy. 

The God Realm has placed restrictions on the Heavenly Empress and the Demon Emperor, so they have stayed in the Lower Realm. Dong Hua is the first Immortal Lord set to ascend to the God Realm following the start of the Later Ancient Calendar. This is the first major event in sixty thousand years. As a result, all of the honorable heads of the Immortal Houses arrived at Da Ze Mountain simultaneously even though Da Ze Mountain had not sent out invitations. 

Naturally, the two disciples in charge of the Mountain Sect were the first people Dong Hua met after getting out. There has been silence in Da Ze Mountain since the tragedy on Wutong Island. Gu Jin's acceptance of a water-condensing beast into the mountain sect is the only thing that can be counted. After much deliberation, Xian Shan and Xian Zhu finally informed Dong Hua of the situation in a guarded way. Water Condensing Beast have always been nice. Da Ze Mountain is home to numerous immortal beasts, but the water condensation beasts are not among them. Gu Jin has a small immortal beast and uses a lot of endearing phrases, like "its immortal power grows quickly." 

The two of them initially believed that this was just a formality because of Dong Hua's love for Gu Jin, but they were surprised to learn that Dong Hua, who was already in an eternal state, wanted to see the water-condensed beast after hearing this. 

He did not include Gu Jin in his remarks. It's unfortunate that the two uninterested disciples missed it and summoned Gu Jin at the same time. After leaving the Forbidden Valley and taking a shower, Gu Jin realized that Dong Hua was eager to see the Water Condensing Beast. With care, he picked up A Yin and escorted her to Dong Hua's Hall. 

All across Da Ze Mountain, there is a rumor that a Water-Condensing Beast has made its way into the mountain sect. A Yin was led all the way by Gu Jin. The strange fellow disciples concealed themselves atop the mountain during their journey. Everyone was there when Gu Jin reached halfway up the mountain. Afterwards, they discovered that the strikingly good-looking and dynamic young man was, in fact, the young disciple who had hundreds of kilograms of fat scattered across the mountain. For a brief moment, they was unable to accept it and was convinced by the young man's formidable immortal power. Da Ze Mountain's blind disciple exclaimed that God was unfair. 

He has only been a disciple to the Master for a thousand years. It now appears that he hides a nice appearance while having the strength of a junior immortal. This makes them the master's nephews and grandsons. How are they able to hang out in the immortal realm? 

The frustrated disciples all bowed their heads, but when they looked at the girl in Gu Jin's hand, their eyes brightened and they lost all words. This is the Water Condesation Beast. The fact that it didn't transform is absurd. Isn't it a girl's appearance? It was unusual to find such a sweet girl in Da Ze Mountain, as there weren't many female disciples. The brothers all wanted to hug and squeeze her at once because she was such a treasure. Gu Jin has spent hundreds of years living in Da Ze Mountain, so he is ignorant of the thoughts of these masters, grandsons, and nephews. With a tight grip on A Yin's hand and a somewhat serious expression, he strode into the hallway like a gust of wind.