Early Breakfast

You wake up, hearing the sound of cars starting to drive by. The city can be a great place, minus the whole constant traffic during the day thing but you've always kind of liked being able to hear people nearby. It's a nice reminder that you're not alone. Speaking of which, you're not alone right now either. Your eyes are still closed but you can feel some weight on your chest. Oh right, a girl. You take in some air and the sweet smell of coconut shampoo comes along with it. You can feel her warm body against yours and your heart is beating in a weird way. Once you open your eyes you realize who's snuggled up to you. It's that girl you were texting last night. Right, she actually came. You stare down at her, her head resting against your chest and you can see her back rise and fall calmly as she breaths. You move a bit to try and slide out of bed but she wraps an arm around your waist and slightly tugs you close. You settle back into the position you were earlier but lilt your head to watch the girl as she keeps sleeping. You scoff as you smirk and end up just closing your eyes, trying to drift back to sleep. Whatever, maybe you can keep this girl here just for a bit. She can leave later.

-

You're holding onto something warm and at first you don't question it and nuzzle yourself closer to it, but once you feel it slightly move under you your eyes shoot open. You stay still but your eyes are darting all over the place, trying to take whatever it is you're doing in.

Okay your in a room, that's good. The sun is out, that's bad. There's a person next to you, that's...okay I guess. She's a she (woah a hot she), that's lucky. She is naked... You're also naked... oh no. You're somewhere that isn't your room with a girl you don't really know who is naked while you're naked and it's already day time which means you stayed over and fuck fuck fuck.

You start to slowly and carefully detach from this girl who you now remember is Jisoo, the random hottie who accidentally sexted you last night, and just when you thought it couldn't get any worse she starts waking up. Fuck.

"Hey."

Jisoo grumbles and turns to her side. Your heart starts beating faster when you feel her warm bare body against yours and your face is getting hotter and hotter.

"Umm...I uh, I have to go."

"Oh."

She opens one of her eyes while still having a bunched up sleepy face. Ha, cute.

"You know, I thought you'd want to sleep more, having tired me out last night an all. How are you up so early?"

You blush harder. "Umm sorry, I just--I have to get back before anyone notices I'm gone." You start sliding off of her, covering yourself as best as you can. "I'll uh-i'll just head out. You can keep sleeping." You say with awkward hang gestures as you start putting your underwear back on.

For a second there you think you see Jisoo looking at you (which can she like not do that right now. Jesus.) before she starts getting up herself. She pulls on some underwear and slides on a t-shirt as she walks towards you. You tried your hardest not to look but damn she's just-- wow.

"It's fine, I have to wake up anyway."

You give her an awkward tight smile as you slide on your dress. "Here...Let me."

She gestures to the back of your dress and you turn around, feeling her finger tips on your back (oh god) before she slides the zipper up.

"Thanks."

She gives u a small grin before she steps out of the room. You slump forward finally huffing out some air. How could you do this Jennie? Casual sex with a stranger is so not you. But she's a hot stranger, also a very good kisser and strangely very comfortable to sleep with in the nude...Oh god, you slept in the nude, with a stranger, a stranger that left the room like a while ago--shit right. You step out of the room and see her stretching her arms in the most adorable (and kinda sexy) way.