Chapter - 9

GIOVANNAS POV:
I woke up to a blasting alarm that came from my phone. I let out a groan, no actual way school is already back and thanksgiving break is already over.
"Kill me" I thought as I finally smashed the stop button on my alarm. Why do I even wake up at 6 every morning anyways? Especially if I spend half the night on my phone because I don't want to go to bed? I closed my eyes for a few more moments before rolling out of bed and onto the carpeted floor. There, I sat and just looked at my pale blue walls.

"Gosh I need a room makeover!"  I felt my eyelids slowly, slipping closer together. I got myself up and into the bathroom were I started a shower. I put my hand under the running water until it turned hot. I stepped in, "Alexa, play Looking Out For You, by Joy Again!" I washed my hair and body, it took around 30 minutes before I got out. I brushed my teeth and blow dried my hair. I walked back to my room and looked through my closet. I put on a pair of leggings and looked in the mirror.

"Why do my thighs look so big?" I ran my hands through my hair and put on a pair of grey colored sweatpants instead.
Who was there to impress anyways? I put on a fitted, navy shirt and grabbed navy hoodie from my hanger. I walked back into the bathroom and started my skin care and makeup. 

Ur outfit:

(If you don't like it feel free to imagine something else! Also we are wearing navy jordans as well and some jewelry

(If you don't like it feel free to imagine something else! Also we are wearing navy jordans as well and some jewelry.)

After I finished my makeup, I put on some deodorant and sprayed some perfume. I went downstairs and said high to my mom. Who was sitting on our grey, living room couch. I could smell toast and bacon.

"Hey hun! I know a while ago you were talking about looking for some acting auditions, and I just wanted to let you know I found some for a show called "Summer Fling""

I smiled, I hadn't thought about acting in a while and it used to be a hobby for me for a while. "Thanks mom!"

"Yes and you won't believe who directs it! It's James Cameron! Who directed Titanic, and Avatar! Also breakfast is on the table, you look very pretty today." She grinned at me.

"James Cameron! No way! I love those movies, I will definitely practice for the audition, could you send me a link? Also I'm not that hungry right now." I lied and placed a hand over my stomach.

"That's okay hun, I will send the link right now. Than we can drive to school, okay?" She got up and made herself a plate of food while sending me the link on my phone.

I grabbed my backpack and slipped on a pair of navy Jordan 1's , and sat by the front door. I looked into the show and who I would audition for. Apparently the show is about a girl, Chloe, who is vacationing to Florida for the summer, and she meets a boy, Michael, who lives there. They meet and they both like each other, but, because Chloe is from Washington, how would they be able to stay close?

"Sounds interesting" I mutter and I click on the character "Chloe" she is a fun loving girl and will always be down to do whatever. She is sporty, and loves the beach. She is shy at first but crazy once you get to know her. She is quick witted and funny. She also is pretty sassy.