Chapter 8

Bai Xingqiao didn't want to explain anymore, and directly stretched out the fruit in his hand: "Do you want to eat it? It's delicious."

Xie Zixi looked at the box of fruit, and there were only two or three white strawberries left. Among them, One also had a fresh tooth mark on it.

"Eat it yourself slowly." Xie Zixi's tone was a little disgusting, but also a little relieved.

He didn't know when Bai Xing Qiao changed his mind and came to this hotel, and judging from his reaction just now, Bai Xing Qiao really didn't know that he was in this hotel.

It's just that Xie Zixi doesn't understand. Thinking of Bai Xingqiao's distressed expression when she transferred money to him just now, now living in a hotel worth more than 20,000 yuan a night, she doesn't look distressed at all. Instead, she feels very happy. What happened in this What.

Xie Zixi came out to answer the phone. Bai Xingqiao was eating fruit while silently watching his back on the phone. His casual movements with one hand in his pocket were so elegant. It seemed that Xie Zixi had a special figure no matter what clothes he wore. Okay, standard inverted triangle.

How many abs does such a good figure have? Six yuan or eight yuan? He thought it should be eight dollars. It would be nice if he could see Xie Zixi's abdominal muscles.

Just when Bai Xing Qiao had this idea in his mind, Xie Zixi suddenly turned around and glanced at Bai Xing Qiao as if she knew what he was thinking. Bai Xing Qiao was so frightened that he quickly looked away and pretended to look at the night view of the Bund.

Xie Zixi hung up the phone.

The two of them were three or four meters apart. Bai Xingqiao asked him: "Didn't you tell me to clean your clothes? Where are your clothes?"

Xie Zixi: "Come and get them."

Two minutes later, Bai Xingqiao knocked on Xie Zixi's room. When I entered the door, I saw the suit that had been stained with drinks lying on the sofa, with traces of juice on it. When Bai Xingqiao was taking his suit and preparing to leave, he saw Xie Zixi changing clothes

and asked casually: "Are you going out?"

: "Are you going?"

Bai Xingqiao said immediately: "Go."

There is an interesting place, why not go with it?

Moreover, he felt that the place Xie Zixi went to was definitely something he had never been to before. He could see the world by following Xie Zixi, so why not do it.

However, just in case, Bai Xingqiao asked him in advance: "Isn't it also AA ?

"

, handed it to him with a smile on his face: "Here."

Xie Zixi: ...

The attitude changed too quickly.

In the car, Xie Zixi watched Bai Xingqiao holding his clothes in his arms. When he came out, Bai Xingqiao took his suit out with him and brought it all the way to the car.

This kind of behavior seems strange, but someone is not aware of this problem yet, and is immersed in the joy of being able to go out with Xie Zixi.

The more he thought about it, the happier he became. He subconsciously hugged the things in his arms tightly, and his cheek touched Xie Zixi's suit.

A few minutes later, Xie Zixi finally spoke: "Bai Xingqiao, how long are you going to hold your clothes like this?"

Bai Xingqiao: "Isn't it good to hold her?"