Chapter 67

In the palm of Bai Xingqiao's hand, he could really feel Xie Zixi's heartbeat.

The place at the heart seemed to be particularly hot, and the hot temperature spread from Bai Xingqiao's fingertips to the tip of his heart.

Xie Zixi has a good figure to begin with, and her chest is even stronger. She belongs to the type of person who looks thin when she wears clothes and shows her flesh when she takes off her clothes.

Xie Zixi's voice was also scorching: "Do you feel it?"

Bai Xingqiao: "Yeah." I feel it. Xie Zixi's heartbeat is very fast, very powerful, and the heartbeat is pounding. It shows how excited the owner of the body is at this time.

Because Bai Xingqiao told him that he liked him.

The two faced each other and looked at each other.

Xie Zixi had obvious scratch marks on her chest, behind her back, and on her arms.

And Bai Xingqiao's body is covered with hickeys.

There was nothing good about either of them. They were all red and purple. Bai Xingqiao couldn't help laughing.

When Bai Xingqiao came out of the bathroom, Xie Zixi was cooking in the kitchen.

He had complained that he was hungry just now, and while he was taking a shower, Xie Zixi went to the kitchen to make him a bowl of noodles.

Although Xie Zixi rarely comes to live in this house, everything here is managed by someone in case Mr. Xie suddenly comes over one day.

Therefore, the room has always been kept clean and tidy. Everything in the room is available, and the vegetables in the refrigerator are all fresh.

It's already very late, not suitable for eating greasy food.

Xie Zixi took out a red tomato, cut it into dices, heated the pot and poured oil. When the oil was hot, put the diced tomatoes into the pot, stir-fry back and forth, and fry the diced tomatoes. Pour out the sand juice, then pour in water, wait until the water boils, then add thin noodles.

At the same time, poached eggs are being fried on the small pot next to it.

There are no Bai Xingqiao's clothes prepared here, so what Bai Xingqiao is wearing are all Xie Zixi's clothes, all of them. The white T-shirt with shoes completely covers his butt and butt, because It was very warm in the room, and Bai Xingqiao was not wearing any pants.

If it were before, Bai Xingqiao would still be embarrassed, but now.

Bai Xingqiao pointed: "It's not suitable here. It's a bit empty and doesn't feel safe."

Fortunately, these underwear are made of elastic bands, so they won't fall off.

Looking at Bai Xingqiao's slightly aggrieved face, Xie Zixi's lips curled up, and he thought that Bai Xingqiao was praising him.

Xie Zixi: "I will prepare your clothes here in the future." He has rarely come here in the past six months, so he did not think about these problems.

Worried that he would catch a cold, he took his pants over and asked Bai Xingqiao to put them on. Bai Xingqiao put on his pants obediently.

Bai Xingqiao smelled the fragrant smell and said, "It smells so good. What delicious food did you make?"

Xie Zixi served the prepared tomato and egg noodles.

"Tomato and egg noodles."

There is also a poached egg on top, which is also heart-shaped. This is a bowl of noodles made with care by Xie Zixi.