(Un)Comfortable

A WEEK LATER: MID/LATE MAY 2014

T R E V O N •

"I'm on my way in now, Jess," I spoke through the phone. "Alright, tell them to be on set when I get thur. I'm not tryna be hur all day. Okay, love you, bye," I hung up the phone, turning to Malik, who was on the driver's side of my car.

I ended up taking a few more days off and ended up at Malik's place for a week.

I helped him find a new place. A bigger one for him and the girls. It's a three-bedroom condo in Downtown. Of course, we had to take Madison with us because he said her approval was the most important.

Now, he was dropping me off at work because he said I can't go home yet, and so he's taking my car to shop around for new stuff for his place, so I wouldn't be able to drive home...I could just get a cab, but Imma let him have it.

Furthermore, all in this week, he's gotten really comfortable. By comfortable, I mean he's currently reaching into the armrest, grabbing my wallet. He opened it pulling out my debit card.

"Damn, nigga youn even ask no more?" I chuckled and he shrugged.

"You said you got me," he smirked making me roll my eyes, shaking my head. Spoiled ass.

"You right, baby," I smiled reaching over, kissing him on the cheek. "You gon' be aight?" he nodded, grabbing my chin with the hand that wasn't on the wheel, pulling me close to him, and giving me a deep kiss.

"Have a good day, Trevon," he said close to my face looking me in my eyes.

"C'mere," I said pulling him into my lap. I wrapped his arms around my shoulders as he straddled me.

I grabbed the back of his head, pushing him close to my face, giving him the smallest, sweetest peck, making him giggle before slipping my tongue in his mouth.

We made out for a moment until I realized I was about to be late. We pulled back from one another, and he crawled back into the driver's.

"Bye, Tre. I love you," he smiled at me. I smiled back, giving him another kiss.

"I love you too, Malik Taylor," I said on his lips, giving him one more kiss before I got out of the car.

As I was about to walk in, I turned back around, jogging back up to the car on the driver's side. He rolled down the window as I bent down. I grabbed his chin again, "One more," I said low before kissing him again, then his cheeks, nose, forehead, and finally a chaste peck on the lips.

"I don't want you ta go ta work," he whined. "Too long,"

I smiled. Bratty ass. "We gon make up fa lost time later," I said walking backward before turning around and running inside.
...

"Alright! Take twenty!" I yelled out, as we took a break from filming for hours. I went to my office, and walked in, noticing a bag of food on the desk. I sat down behind the desk seeing there was a note:

tre,
I got you some food and shit.
I love you...but fuck you for making me wanna be corny and shit bringing you lunch 2 work
Did I say that I love you already?
if not I'll say it again.
I love you Trevon Jackson