Updates + Continuing the Book

I will be re-writing this book and continuing it.

Now, some of you have questions, and I have answers.

-.-

Wouldn't her being a Slytherin be better for the story?

No, it wouldn't have. Eventually, I'm doing a re-write of this book, but the only thing that has changed is my writing style. I stand by my choice of Hufflepuff (even as a Slytherin myself). I've said it once, and I'll say it again, if you don't like my choice, leave.

The main traits Hufflepuffs are known for are being hard-working, friendly, and loyal. I don't know how any of that equates to being weak.

So, no, making her a bitchy Slytherin wouldn't make it better for the plot, plus its very over used. Having my character start off very friendly and naive, then growing as a hard-working young woman who is loyal to the core is 100 times much better.

Why choose Slytherin?

Like I said before, the Fandom doesn't give enough credit to Ravenclaws and Hufflepuffs, but I've seen more disrespect for this one, and it shows.

The fact that I have to answer multiple comments and tell people they are welcome to leave is ridiculous.

Hufflepuffs are known for being hard-working, loyal, friendly, and so many more thing, but none of them make them weak as a person, or together. 

Harry Potter, a Gryffindor, has all those traits, and who has ever called him weak?

Making her start off as a naive child and have her character development makes such a rich story than the overused plot of bitchy/meanest slytherin x Draco, or even "the nicest slytherin" x Draco, which is literally just Hufflepuff with the name Slytherin.

-.-

I say this one last time. If you all continue to get upset because of them being Hufflepuff, then leave.

You're not the only person reading these books, and as a Slytherin myself, you're all overreacting.

There is no reason for you to act the way you do over a simple book as if there were hundreds of others made just for you.