1.Cloud x reader

(Let's just don't talk about the photo..)

(F/N)=Friend's name
(f/f)=favorite flavor

It was a sunny summer day and you decided that you wanna go to the beach.
So you called you best friend to go with you.

When you arrived you spotted a familiar figure looking at you.....but you didn't pay much attention to it.

When you and your best friend set all your things, your friend sat down and started sunbathing. You on the ather hand went to that "mini bar" the beach had.

"Can I get an ice tea (f/f) please?"
You asked the bartender and he nodded.

"Uhh..can I get the same please?"
Another person said to the bartender, it sounded like a feminine, familiar voice so you turned around.

And you saw Tifa!

Then she saw you and she imidiantlly recognized you.

"OMG, (Name) what are you doing here!"
She said surprised.

"Hello Tifa, uh well I came here with a friend of mine, you know to relax a bit" You said.

"Well that's awesome. You should come and see the others."
She said happily.

But thats when you felt awkward.
You and Cloud had broke up a while ago because of some stupid argument and after that y'all didn't see each other.

After you and Tifa got the ice teas ,you went to the place that she and the others were.

All the members of the AVALANCHE (well almost) were there and greeted you with a smile, except from Cloud.

First of all Cloud wasn't even there, but unfortunately for you he came when he saw that Tifa had brought someone with her.

When he saw you his heart stopped.
And he just started at you.

You on the other hand when you saw him you took it calm (well you thought so) inside you were screaming,  from joy of course.

Let's just say that you continued to have feelings for him after you two broke up, cause you thought that it was a completely stupid reason for a brake up (A/N Just think of a reason cause I don't have something in mind), but...

'Did Cloud fell the same?'

You thought.

Cloud on the other hand didn't looked bothered or annoyed by your appearance there.

You greeted everyone with a warm smile. You chatted with some of them too.

But you haven't talked to Cloud yet...

He was waiting for you to approach him but, had no luck so he approached you.

"Hello (Name), long time no see."
He said in his usual monotone voice.

"Oh..uh hello Cloud."
You greeted him back with a smile, not wanted to seem rude.

{Time skip brought to you by ✨sprite✨}

A few hours past and (F/N) came to were you guys where.
They met your friends and talked to them as well.

You where now sitting on the sand looking down at it while you brought your legs up to your chest (A/N that's what you do right?...or it's curled?)

Cloud spotted you and sat besides you.

"What are you doing here... alone?"
He questioned.

You looked at him for a second and responded.

"I don't know.... actually it's quite piece full here...."
You responded not knowing what else to say.

"Hey look, I'm sorry. I really am."
He paused. You looked at him with a rather shocking expression.

"Can we like...go out sometime. I mean if that's okay with you and-"

"It's okay...I'd love too."

You smiled softly at him and he looked at you with wide eyes. He then looked aside to hide his crimson red cheeks.

(A/N Hello guys! Wow I finally finished it...yeah anyways..
Thanks for reading!
Love you guys💞)

(I'm sorry if Cloud's like an OC 😭)

•°•°~599 words~°•°•