1.Cloud x reader PT.2

Here is a part 2 because I wanted to continue it....

Enjoy<3

(The picture is not mine.)

After the beach 'meeting' you couldn't stop thinking about Cloud.
You both had each others number so one of you had to do the first move and call the other.

It was 10:00 am when you woke up at a Sunday morning.
You got dressed (pick an outfit bc idk what style y'all have.) and you did your usual morning routine.

Around 12:00 am you went at Tifa's bar to say 'Hi.' and talk for a bit.

Suddenly you noticed your phone was ringing and it was Cloud's name that appeared on the screen.

You took a deep breath and picked it up.

"Hello Cloud."
You said with a firm  tone.

"Oh hi...um, I was wondering if you're free tonight.."
Cloud said trying to keep himself together, not to sound nervous or anything.

Tifa was listening to your conversation of course and she had a big grin on her face.

Then you responded.
"Um..yeah I'm actually free...why..?"

"Nothing much...I was just wondering..if you'd like to go...out?"
Cloud said hoping not to get rejected.

You smiled and responded.
"Of course, I'd love to."

Cloud froze, he didn't know if he had to cry from happiness or scream from excitement.(I know it's out of character...sorry.)
"Alright then..I'll pick you up at seven is that okay?"

"Yeah it's fine."

"Okay see you at seven then...bye."

"Bye, see ya."

And with that you hang up.
You looked at Tifa, who had a smirk on her face. You looked at her embarrassed.

"So that was Cloud, wasn't it?"
Tifa said with a big teasing smile on her face.

You responded saying what the conversation was about.

~Le time skip~

It was seven o'clock, you were ready in a pretty outfit.( Imagine a great outfit, bc I know you guys have amazing styles ;).)
Then your phone rang, it was Cloud to let you know that was at your place to pick you up.

When you opened the door he was standing there looking at you with his blue-emerald like eyes. His blonde looks were swaying along with the cold night breeze.

He smiled at you and spoke softly.
"Hey..."

You smiled as well and responded.
"Hey...so where are we going tonight?"

He smiled and offered his hand for you to take. You accepted and he let you sit on his motorbike.
(that's what he has right?)

"Hold on tight, alright?"
He said and you just nodded.

Oh, how you missed that feeling of you two together going out for rides at night.

~time skip again bc I'm feeling lazy~

About some minutes later you two arrived in a hill full of green.

He lead you to sit under a tree.
It was about eight so the night sky was starting to get visible.

He looked over at you and spoke.
"You know...I really missed those time we were together..."

"Me too actually..."
You responded in agreement.

After some time of having a casual conversation of whatever...as you were enjoying the stars in the sky he leaned closer...and kissed you. The kiss was passionate like it used too.

You kissed back, when the kiss broke he rested his forehead on yours looking deep in your (eye colour) eyes.

"I love you..."
He whispered.

"I love you too..."
You whispered as well with a smile.

Then he leaned to kiss you again.

~The end~

A/n: It's done! Finally! I'm sorry for such long time waiting. I wasn't able to write something.Also sorry if it was a lot out of character I'm trying to do my best.

Also if you guys want to check a song I've been obsessed lately, if you haven't already heard it. It's 'snakelike' by whatsaheart.

Take care y'all!!!