chapter three

𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚓𝚒'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠

When I said to myself that Hanni is nothing but a little sister to me, maybe I lied... Because if she is just a little sister to me.. Why am I here, facing Yunjin and crushing her heart into my palms.

"Minji just why!? Where did I go wrong!?"  Yunjin asked with her teary eyes.

How I can wish that I can tell you, that at the moment I saw Hanni's beautiful and cute smile my heart has been stolen, that I really don't care about the age gap... That I really don't care if I'm still committed to you or not.

"It's not you Yunjin... Its me" I said as I looked away.

I can't even look at those brown eyes that used to take my breath away, now I'm looking at it and I'm seeing something foreign, something I didn't know if this is the same amber eyes that I used to love.

"No Minji! We're not breaking up you fool!" she yelled at me as she grip my shirt and pull me closer to her trying to kiss my lips, but I pulled away.

"I'm so sorry Yunjin" I said as I freed myself from those grip that about to choke me.

As I look at her eyes one more time, I slowly turn my back and start walking away.

I rode my motorcycle as I drove into... I don't know what comes in my little brain but I found myself driving into Pham's residents..

As I arrive at the big mansion of Pham's. I saw Pham Hanni on her yellow bikini, and laying on a patio chair, at her stomach and the golden sunlight hitting her skin.

This little girl didn't attend her classes because of her excuse she's not feeling well, but well well well... The little tease is here laying on the patio chair with her yellow bikini.

"Danielle told me that you're not feeling well... I should've known better" I said as I sat at the other patio chair.

"Why sweet heart? Did I make you worried?" Hanni asked on her honey dripping voice.

The sounds of her voice is obviously coated with her devious plan, she's trying to seduce a woman who is five years older than her.

"Hanni...last week I saw you bruised and wounded but now i saw you on your yellow bikini trying to be sexy in my eyes" I said as I look at her with warn in my eyes

She giggles as she slowly sat up and crossed her legs, just like how a real woman do.

"Don't you think you're being rude to me baby?" Hanni said with those damn pet names that makes me weak on the knee

"Honey you're barely sixteen and I'm twenty why are you calling me pet names like you damn own me" I said as I take a sip of her orange juice.

She laughed as she looked at me with those endearing smiles, despite of those braces on her teeth that probably still serving it's purpose, I can still see the beauty of Hanni Pham. Curse Mr & Mrs Pham for having this beautiful woman that since day one I notice her eyes looking at me, I swear I'm captivated.

"Baby... Do you think I'm pretty?" She asked me as she looked at me with those beautiful amber eyes, that can be dark as chocolate but so hazy when it's meeting mine.

"Hanni why are you asking me that?" I asked as I look away

In my shock she move at the patio chair where I am sitting as she rest her chin on my shoulders and stare on my eyes. "Just yes or no... Do you think I'm pretty? Hmm baby?" She asked