Contemplating Out Loud

*Ruby's POV*

Ruby: "I'm just a little tired Yang, that's all" I put on a fake smile, and did my best to look refreshed. Yang gave me a worried smile and left to meet Blake at the library.I sat on my bed, and looked at my red and black shoes for a moment. 

What was I going to do?

I can't go around with no sleep forever, I've already noticed my grades have gone down and I find it hard to concentrate during a battle, I sighed, and lay down on my bed kicking my legs up and down. I was a good girl why did I have to go through all this? Why did she make me go through all this??

I mean it was her fault, she's the one who went out on a mission she knew she couldn't handle!, she's the one who left me. I didn't leave her,NO, I waited for her for months! Only to find that she wouldn't even have the courtesy of saying goodbye! 

What am I saying? 

I know it's not her fault, she would have said goodbye if she knew she wasn't coming back. Maybe I want to think it's her fault? So that I know for certain....

That it's not mine.

I lay on my bed frozen, tears pricking my eyes and a headache coming faster then an avalanche. Then suddenly a spotted a blob of white out of the corner of my eye.

Weiss: "Ruby......are you okay?", I didn't respond as I saw Weiss's frame sticking out of the doorway looking at me with concerned features. Her next sentence made me wish she wasn't blocking the door, "also who's this girl you're talking about?"

Crap.