Whispering Fate

*Ruby's POV*

Ruby....

Ruby..

An enchanting female voice sang in my ear, calling my name. It spoke so softly that the voice seemed so comfortable to be around.

The voice seemed to become more familiar by the second. I lay on my back for a while until I realized that I should probably open my eyes. 

I opened my eyes (which was surprisingly pretty easy) and saw snow, it surrounded me and loomed over my body.  The strange thing is though, despite the fact that my clothes were covered in white layers of snow, I didn't feel the slightest bit cold.

Actually I felt nothing at all, not even the ground underneath me. It was almost like everything was an illusion, but then why was I seeing this? There must be a reason.

*WHIP*

I heard the sound of metal swipe across the air, although the sound seemed graceful it still seemed to echo through the moist air. Looking back I saw that the ground had made a path that contained no snow, actually no weather at all, it was almost like a wall separated the path from everything else in this place.

Run Ruby Run...

Just as Yang did....

Wait did she just mention that time Yang went to find her mum? Even Yang wasn't aware that I knew of that! I decided to run down the path anyway, maybe if I reached the end I would escape this peculiar scenery.

So I ran nothing seemed to change and a couple of times I contemplated my surroundings and how to get out of this place. Until I reached the end of the path where I was met by a scene that left my stomach tangled in pain.

Weiss.., she was lying on the ground battered and broken. Her hair was a mess and she keeped shaking on the ground.

Weiss: "you..you" was all she said, like a tape on repeat she never stopped. Why would I be showed this? 

That's enough for now, I know you'll visit again....

And with that I saw black for a second sitting up to be surrounded by a metal bar that kept me form falling. I was in the hospital.