━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━

Agora Hills

(Doja Cat)

↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━

"YOU TRICKED US AGAIN!" Nobara shouted as she pointed her finger at his teacher. She was excited when Gojo said their going to the mall. The white haired male did took them to the mall, but it was a abandoned one located far away from the city.

Gojo just smiled at her and continued walking. "Don't worry my dear student after this we're going to a real one!" After hearing this nobara calmed down.

"What are we doing here then?" Megumi asked as he's dragging Yuji cause the pink haired male keep getting distracted and occasionally stops walking to admire the abandon place.

Their teacher turn toward them and he grinned. "Im glad you asked! we're meeting your new classmate today, he was supposed to be with nobara yesterday but an emergency came up and now we're here."

Yuji's face light's up with delight after hearing they're going to have a new classmate, while megumi sighed and kept walking.

Suddenly a big curse appeared infront of their path. The three student quickly readied themselves to exorcize the curse immediately.

Yuji was about to dash infront of the curse, when Gojo's hand stopped him. He looked up at his teacher confused but only got a smile in return.

"Sensei why did yo-"

BANG

Suddenly a loud gunshot can be heard behind them as a bullet with cursed energy zoom pass Gojo. The bullet then hit the curse in the head and in a few seconds the curse exploded.

The white haired male chuckled when he felt the bullet grazed his cheeks leaving a small cut. The trio's eyes widened,it took them a moment to process what just happened.

"Ah! There he is!" Gojo announced facing the new student. The other students looked behind their back and saw a male with long hair and he's wearing a different outfit than the four of them.

He was wearing a white suit with a blackvest and a tie. The only clothing that make him a jujutsu student is his pants. They didn't fail to notice the large sniper rifle he was holding.

'WOAH! HE LOOKS COOL!'

'He looks like a butler'

'...'

Gojo claps his hand as he walk towards the H/c male. "What an entrance! You really impressed them" The new student sighs and throws the sniper into the air, they expect the gun to hit the ground but it disappeared in the air like dust.

"This is Y/n L/n! He's a grade 1 sorcerer! Hope you guys get along" The said male bows his head as a greeting, a sudden awkward silent occurs for a moment until gojo broke it by telling the others to introduce themselves.

"Megumi Fushiguro. Nice to meet you" A male with black spikey hair introduce himself first.

"Kugisaki Nobara. Be glad im your classmate" A girl with short ginger brown hair introduce next.

"Yo! Im Itadori Yuji! By the way, you're so cool! What's your cursed technique?! Where did you get the gun? And most importantly where di the gun go?!" Overwhelmed with the energy of the pink haired male,
Y/n look at gojo for help. But he just laughed leaving you to solve your own problem.

The H/c male just sighed,this will be a really interesting school.

━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━

Jujutsu stroll

"Megumi!" The irritating voice of his teacher invaded his ears when he's peacefully eating. He was about to take another bite of his food when Gojo took away his plate. "Hey!-"

Megumi tried to reach for his food but Gojo used his height and raised the food higher with his long slender man arms. "I'll give you this if you answer my question~"

An irk mark appeared in Megumi's head, he want to punch his teacher straight to the face but if he do it his food will probably fall to the ground and be wasted. A groan left his lips "Fine! What do you want?"

"I was thinking, since you're the only one that Y/n allowed in his room. Did you perhaps saw something he likes?" To his surprise this was a interesting question, for a few second he recall the time he went to his room. He finally remembered the mini fridge full of ice cream in Y/n's room.

"Ice creams" That's just what Megumi said. Gojo look at him dumbfounded, not taking him seriously. "Are you sure?" Another groan left Megumi's lips.

"Yes. Im sure! Now give me my food back!" A promise is a promise he gave Megumi his food back before going into his phone to make some calls.

"Y/n do you know why is there two trucks of ice cream outside?" Yuji asked the other male who's busy playing with his phone.

Within seconds, Y/n went running into the door to go outside.

━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━

Y/n's outfit :D

Y/n's outfit :D