━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━

Tek it
(Cafuné)

↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━

After returning on his mission, Gojo entered the dorm in search of a H/c male. He went into Y/n's room and softly knocked on the door so he won't disturb his student.

Not waiting for any response, he open the door and saw the male that he is looking for sitting on the couch holding a notebook. Curious, he took a glance at Y/n's notebook.

He was confused when he only saw tally marks that filled most of the notebook. Gojo wanted to see more contents of the book but Y/n quickly shut the book close when he felt his blindfolded teacher enter his room.

"What do you want?" Y/n asked as he put away his book behind the shield that suddenly appeared in his left wrist.

"Im going to send the trio for a mission and i want you to accompany them" Gojo watch as Y/n raised his eyebrows wanting to know the reason why did he pick him.

"Look after them and keep them safe and don't worry i'll buy you anything if you agreed" The white haired male tried to pursued the other by giving some kind of rewards for accepting his offer.

Y/n just sighed and glanced at the open window, letting the gust of wind past his face as his long hair swayed in the air.

"Why me?" He simply asked.

"Why can't you go with them instead of me?" Gojo just smiled at the teenager infront of him.

"Well... i know that you're more capable of keeping them safe than me and i can't miss the opening of the new sweet shop in town" Y/n eyes twitch in annoyance and multiple irk marks appeared in his head after listening to Gojo's reasons.

"Fine" He finally decided.

"But i can't guarantee all of their safety"

━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━

The worm's mouth got wider as it approached the petrified girl infront of it. Nobara felt her entire body froze at the sight infront of her.

'Move goddammit!' Her mind loudy shouted to herself but she can't move any parts of her body. She tried and tried but everytime it's the same result.

She can't do anything but to close her eyes and wait as the worm got closer and closer. Finally the worm devoured the girl who once stood frozen in place.

All she can see is darkness as she wait the pain of being eaten alive to seep in all over her body.... but it never happend.

A suddenly explosion manage snap to her eyes wide open. Nobara noticed that she was no longer on the ground but on top of one of the long table spread across the labyrinth.

Her eyes darted to her previous location and saw multiple explosion happened inside of the giant worms mouth.

She finally notice Y/n standing beside her who is also looking at the worm. "Wait here" is all the boy said before jumping back down to exorcize the witch. Nobara wanted to stop him but she was still in her shocked state and is unable to do anything but watch.