The Snake And The Spider

Orochimari kicks Spider-Man off of him. Kabuto arrives next to his master.
Spider-Man:Two VS one huh?Let's see if that works for you.
The duo attacks miles,but he weaves and counters literally everything they throw at him.
Orochimaru dashes around and ricochets off of the surrounding area,gathering momentum. Kabuto tries and tries to strike Spider-Man,but it doesn't work.

Kabuto(thinking):How's an ordinary human this fast?!He must be a sage,or a jinchuriki!Miles punches Kabuto straight in the head, knocking him out cold

Miles punches Kabuto straight in the head, knocking him out cold.Orochimaru charges at Spider-Man with tons of momentum and lands a mean right hook.To the shady man's surprise however,miles is only slightly fazed as he blankly stares at orochimaru.Miles then grabs ahold of him,and shocks him,burning his skin. To miles surprise though,a snake comes out of Orochimaru's body and enlarges and a whole other body of Orochimaru comes out of the snake's mouth!
Miles:What!The!Hell!Was!That!?!?
Orochimaru continues attacking miles,but the boy keeps dodging,yellow lightning charges in his hand.

 To miles surprise though,a snake comes out of Orochimaru's body and enlarges and a whole other body of Orochimaru comes out of the snake's mouth!Miles:What!The!Hell!Was!That!?!?Orochimaru continues attacking miles,but the boy keeps dodging,yellow...

Miles:Thunderclap arrow!
The lightning projectile lifts Orochimaru off of the ground,exploding in the air.Orochimaru recovers in the air and lands on his feet, although he's still badly hurt.
Orochimaru(thinking):This boy,just what is he?Wait,that symbol on his chest!
The shady man backs up.
Orochimaru:Tell me boy,would you happen to be the "Ultimate Spider-Man"?
Miles:I would.
The shady man began to understand his situation,he's not just facing some stronger than average ninja,he's fighting one of the only ninja to be capable of fighting tailed beasts and walking away alive!
Orochimaru:I see then.We'll meet again, Spider-Man.
The shady man dashed to his unconscious supporter and picks him up,he then runs away as miles goes back to his own team.Miles sees captain yamato bleeding and laying down,still conscious.Miles looks around and sees sasuke with a different appearance,he now has large hands on his back,along with purple hair.

Miles looks around and sees sasuke with a different appearance,he now has large hands on his back,along with purple hair