Sage mode

Orochimaru woke up in an unfamiliar room.He tried to move,but to no avail.He saw that he was wrapped in webs and stuck to the ground. He tried to break through,but he couldn't.He looks around and realizes he's in a tent.Miles suddenly walks into the tent with his costume on.

Miles suddenly walks into the tent with his costume on

(Just in case y'all forgot what it looks like.
Again,credits to Cyberlord1109)
Miles:Your awake.
Orochimaru:Tell me,do these things come out of you?
Miles:Fortunately for both of us,no.It's a formula I made to replicate a spiders webs.
Orochimaru:"The Spider-Man.A powerful shinobi,one who can take on the tailed beasts.Respected by even the raikage."And you're a genius inventor?Your reputation doesn't do you justice.
Miles:Flattery will get you nowhere.
Orochimaru:So,what's the plan?
Miles:Drop you off at the leaf,go back the the hidden cloud,and just live life.
Orochimaru:That simple for you hmm?
Miles:Just living the life.
Orochimaru:What about a-
Miles:No
Orochimaru:I didn't ev-
Miles:Nope
Orochimaru;It would give you po-
Miles:Nah.
Orochimaru:At least let me finish.
Miles:...Sure.
Orochimaru:Have you ever heard of sages?
Miles:No.
Orochimaru:Well let me tell you all about them.As you know,to make chakra you must conjure physical energy and spiritual energy. You then combine them to make chakra. However,there's another strong energy,it is known as "natural energy".By mixing natural energy with your chakra,you create Sage chakra.You then become a Sage,a shinobi with the potential to become a god.
Miles:..Meh.
Orochimaru:What do you mean meh?!
Miles:Sounds boring.
Orochimaru:Boring?!
Miles:Yeah,sounds pretty boring.
Orochimaru gritted his teeth,he regains his composure and starts laughing.
Orochimaru;It seems like that power doesn't mean anything to you.
Miles:Yeah,not really.But it is information.
Miles walks over to Orochimaru and pulls on the webbing,releasing the shady man.
Orochimaru:I knew it would interest you at least a LITTLE bit.
Miles:The raikage would be interested in things like that.So...lead the way.
Orochimaru:Oh?So you trust me now?
Miles:Meh,if you're lying I can just beat you again.
Orochimaru:Your fairly confident.
The duo begins on their journey.Orochimaru leads Miles to a cave.They see a large white snake.

Snake Sage:What business do you have in my cave?Miles:Hey,honestly I'm just following this guy and seeing where it takes me

Miles:Hey,honestly I'm just following this guy and seeing where it takes me.Don't worry though,once we get what we came here for, we'll get out of your...hair.
Orochimaru:He wishes to learn the Sage mode.
Snake Sage:Very well.If you can pass my test, I will grant you power.
Miles:Easy peasy.What's the test?
Snake Sage:Simple,try to attract natural energy to you without moving a muscle.
Miles:Got it.
Miles does nothing as green energy swirls around miles,it begins to enter his body.It suddenly stop as miles chakra surges as the two energy's start to mix,but they stop and separate.He opens his eyes.
Miles:So,will you teach me now?
Snake Sage:Yes,follow me.
The large snake slithered deeper into the cave and miles followed,leaving Orochimaru alone.
Snake Sage:Tell me,how did you do that?
Miles:I can absorb and forcibly drain energy, like chakra.I simply started absorbing natural energy,and stopped once it was in my body so I could mix it with my chakra.That's what your test was wasn't it?To see if I could even USE natural energy?
Snake Sage:Correct,you are one of the most intelligent humans to enter our home.
Miles:Thanks.
Snake Sage:Well...do it again.
Miles:Right.
Miles closes his eyes and focuses,green energy starts swirling again,and comes into miles body.He stops the absorption and begins to mix his chakra with it.Chakra fluxes in and out of miles body,it then enlarges and surges, meaning only one thing.
Snake Sage:He's done it.