Revenge

Deidara sends out birds and spiders of clay as everyone dodges,Tobi throws paper bomb balls into the air,causing lots of explosions and smoke,blinding everyone.The team is still together however,as Jūgo transforms his arm and punches the ground,causing a whirlwind that clears the smoke.The duo is shocked at the fear of physical strength.Deidara keeps sending waves of explosive clay,sasuke channels lightning through his arms as it pushes off of him.

Sasuke:Chidori stream!The lightning  goes downwards and ruptures through the ground and clay,setting the bombs off and shocking Deidara as tobi jumps away,this is when miles comes in

The lightning goes downwards and ruptures through the ground and clay,setting the bombs off and shocking Deidara as tobi jumps away,this is when miles comes in.He webs tobi up and throws him away,he then follows tobi as Suigetsu,Sasuke,Jūgo,and Karin stay with Deidara.
Sasuke:Gargan,go assist Spider-Man.
Mac gargan:Got it.
Gargan runs to where he saw miles run to see him and tobi at a standoff.
Tobi:Oh dear!Looks like I'm in trouble here.
Mac Gargan:Not if you start talking,and for the record.
Gargan's skin starts darkening as his eyes black out.Suddenly his eyes glow a vibrant green,he starts growing larger and larger as his body starts mutating and changing shape.Green armored plates start forming across his entire body,a tail forms from his butt as his right arm turns into a giant claw.

Green armored plates start forming across his entire body,a tail forms from his butt as his right arm turns into a giant claw

Scorpion:My friend is far more patient than I am.
Tobi starts shaking and quivering as a literal lightbulb appears over his head.
Tobi:Okay then!I'll tell you where Itachi is.
Miles:Really?Just like that?
Scorpion:I guess giant scorpions really scare people,even ones hunting for tailed beast.
Tobi:Listen!I'm just a new member,I haven't actually hunted any yet but-
Scorpion:Stop the charade.I know that isn't your real voice.
Tobi:Well...
Tobi's voice suddenly changes,turning deep and as smooth as butter.
Tobi:You surprise me.I assumed only stupid fools would associate with someone like Orochimaru.
Scorpion:I know THAT isn't your real voice either.
Tobi and miles are both shocked.
Miles:So what?Your jutsu's changing voices?
Tobi:...
Miles has had enough,he summons lightning in his palm again.
Miles:Thunderclap arrow!
Tobi does nothing but stand there as the lightning projectile...goes right through him?
Miles:How did you do that?
Tobi:I am capable of many-wait,where's your friend?
Miles looks to his side to see that gargan is gone,without a trace.
Miles:How did he?
Tobi is just as flabbergasted.
Tobi(thinking):How did someone with such a large body sneak past my-
Suddenly,a giant closed claw thrusts towards Tobi's face and actually makes contact with him,knocking Tobi away.
Miles:How'd you do that?
Scorpion:I've learned some things in my years.
Tobi stands up,stunned and upset.He can't believe it,not only did he somehow lose track of such a large opponent,but that same opponent slipped past all of his defenses and senses and actually HIT him!And not just hit,but HURT!No ninja like this should exist.Where was that man all this time?Tobi looks back at the transformed man.The duo looks back to see.
Miles:Is that...a sharingan?!
Tobi didn't realize what miles meant until he realized...his mask was broken!His face was still mostly covered,but the mask was broken enough to reveal his sharingan eye.Suddenly, space distorts around Tobi and he starts disappearing,as if a black hole was on his body. Tobi suddenly started shrinking as he completely disappeared.The duo wasn't sure what to even think before Suigetsu,Karin,Jūgo and sasuke come running towards them.
Miles:How'd-
Sasuke:MOVE!Deidara's literally gonna blow!
The team all runs together as they look back to see-