🥱 Chapter² 🌍

[(HOPE you EnjoY tHe CHApteř)]

(👔)<[Chris's pov]>(🎭)

I slowly start to wake up and open my eyes. Well, my eyes have to adjust to the light, and when I mean light, I mean trying to make my eyes see better in the dark.

It's nighttime.

*yawn*

‘Why am I yawning? I guess I uh. . . . You know what, that isn't important right now, I need to know where I am. So if I remember correctly, uh. . . . Oh yeah, the briefcase and mask should be gone, and I should be in my normal clothing.’

Well, let's see, I'm still in fancy clothing, the briefcase is right beside me, and I feel around my face. Yes, the mask is on me.

Fuck.

Well, it's time to find out where I am.

I get up off the ground and use the wall for support and look around my surroundings and see, other than a wall of a building, a forest. I guess people built this place near a forest.

‘I'm not liking how this forest looks, I'm going away from here.’

And that's exactly what I did, but before I did that, my suitcase glowed so I checked to see what's inside and found a note saying, (If you're reading this, then you're not in your world, so your new name is now officially,  Gold Walker.)

.

.

.

.

‘Yeah, I would've said my name was gold anyway, dick.’

Now with that out of the way, I then went around the building and into the street of this place, to be honest, It doesn't look that bad, this world could be a uh. . . . whatchamacallit. . . . I don't know what it's called, but I'm gonna say AU, this could be an AU of my world.

After a little bit of thinking to myself, I start going around the town to try to find out where I am.

(🧭)<[Timeskip, a few minutes]>(🧭)

‘Yeah, I don't think this place has a name.’

Just then, I heard a noise, I had no idea what the noise was for, but it was noise, and it sounded pretty close.

I decided to go look for the source of the noise and found a kid sitting on the edge of the sidewalk, an anthropomorphic cat, by themselves, alone.

.

.

.

.

Yeah, this is not my world.

(👁)<[3rd pov]>(🌎)

Gold walks towards the kid, and the kid hears someone walking in his direction and looks to see him next to him

Gold: “You okay?”

Kid: “Yes sir.”

Gold: “Where are your parents?”

Kid: “I don't know.”

Gold then decides to sit down next to the kid, so his legs don't hurt from standing for too long.

Gold: “Do you want me to help you?”

Kid: “Yes, please.”

Gold: “Well Then let's get going, shall we?”

The kid shifts around nervously.

Gold: “What's wrong?”

The kid shows him his leg, which has a cut on it. Gold sees it and gets an idea.

His briefcase glows, surprising the kid, Gold then opens it gets a bandaid, and puts it on the kid's cut.

Gold: “There, better?”

Kid: “YES! Thank you, mister!”

Gold: “Please just call me gold.”

Kid: “Okay Mr. Gold!”

Gold: “How about we find your parents, okay?”

Kid: “Yes please!”

Gold picks him up and holds the kid in his arms.

Gold: “By the way, what's your name?”

Kid: “Felix, Felix the cat!

Gold: “Thank you for telling me, Felix.”

Now that that was out of the way, Gold began searching for Felix's parents.

After a while of walking, talking, and searching, they heard two voices calling out Felix's name, which Gold knew was Felix's parents so he went towards the sound of the voices and met Felix's parents.

After Gold gave Felix back to his parents, they repeatedly said thank you to Gold and he said no problem, they went their separate ways.

(👔)<[Golds pov]>(🎭)

After saying goodbye to Felix and his parents, I left with a BIT more knowledge of this world, that is 1. It's one of those worlds where all of the toons and the game toons live together. And 2. I'm most likely living before the events of the beginning of the story, as most of, if not, ALL of that world that people made up usually make them grown up, I'm pretty sure a few people made them kids, I think.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I feel like I'm forgetting something.

.

.

.

.

.

.

OH FUCK, SHIT, MY SUITCASE!!!

I quickly went to try to find the place where I set it down, and after a while of running, I luckily found it, and in one piece.

(>[Goodbye]<)