36

☆ 36. Chapter 36

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 36:

Plant certification should be resolved early to prevent more people from being fooled. While punishing the bad guys, we should also fight for the construction of the ranch.

These are Raphael's original words.

The system that saw through everything whispered: 'Obviously I want to take the cat and dog cubs home as soon as possible. '

Although, the cubs of small animals are so cute.

Make more preparations for departure. It is rare to go to an alien planet. The main idea is to make a lot of money and become famous. Rafael was busy until late at night. After finishing some things, the system fortunately ordered a ticket to N-12 Star in advance on Star.net. At dawn the next day, Rafael struggled to get up to the sound of the system's alarm.

After turning off the soundproof wall and washing up, Raphael was still a little sleepy. After changing his clothes, he opened the door and walked out, wearing a low-key silver tail ring on his left hand. When he walked to the kitchen, he looked like a gorgeous eagle. It was cawing in the living room, and its voice was still as loud as before.

Open the curtains, and the sun outside the window seems to be rising with its sound. Fortunately, there are no neighbors around, otherwise someone would complain every day.

Little Jasmine, Little Strawberry and Little Orange, and three robots were cleaning the living room. The chicks were woken up, nestled together in a fluffy state, with their heads shrunk and chirping quietly.

Compared with the first two days after the new arrival, the chicks have grown a bit in size and are not as round as they were at the beginning, but they are still very cute.

"It's time to eat."

Raphael went to the kitchen first, and came out with special bread in his mouth, his voice a little vague. He put the hot milk on the table, reached out to untie the rice bag, and crushed the rice grains with a hammer. At the same time, the chicks who heard the cries stretched their heads, flapped their wings and ran out of the nest, happily Raphael surrounded them.

'Chi-chi, chi-chi!' Green

Gai took the lead, stretching his neck arrogantly, spreading his wings and rushing to the front of the flock.

Raphael reached out and touched its head: "Don't worry, don't worry, the food will be ready soon."

Then he took a special basin for chickens and poured crushed rice and water into it, as well as the two-day eagle. Go to the pasture and catch the pests.

Raphael raised his head and glanced at the elevated structure, then pointed at the basin: "Brother Chicken, come and help me."

"Cock!"

The proud eagle lowered its head and glanced at him benevolently, flapped its wings and jumped from the high pillar. Flying up and down, he skillfully chewed the insect body into pieces with his mouth so that the chicks could eat easily.

Raphael took a step back to make way, and took a bite of the bread. It had a fluffy and soft texture, and the cherry jam inside was very sweet. It was perfect for breakfast with milk. Seeing the little chicken and the big chicken pecking at the rice, Raphael tried to reach out and touch the blood-red comb of the eagle.

"Huh?"

The eagle raised its head and called out. It looked fierce on purpose, but it didn't stretch out its beak to peck him.