69

☆ 69. Chapter 69

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 69

"Tong, let's discuss it."

Raphael let go of his hand and the blooming lotus swayed, "Since plants from the elven world have already appeared, why not reward me with some scenic spots on the earth? I don't want it either. You brought the original thing over and just made a 1:1 imitation of the original scene. This shouldn't be difficult for you, right?" "

..."

The system fell into silence again. After thinking carefully, it softly hummed and pulled. Phil saw hope, so he continued: "Look, I now have an elf tree house. Can you help me build a moonlight forest nearby? Replace the river water with a moon spring, or reward me with more earth. The scenic spots on the Internet, such as the Broken Bridge in the West Lake, the Amazon Forest, or the Qinghai-Tibet Plateau?"

The system, which was still thinking seriously, screamed: "Are you dreaming?!"

"How do you know, I'm here every day I dont want to wake up from the dream of getting rich, but the sun will always wake me up and let me run step by step into Meng Yis arms.

Raphael sighed, I dont think there are too few scenic spots nearby. "There aren't enough money-making projects. When tourists come, they can only pick fruits and eat some delicious food. I can't let them play in the woods all day, right?"

System: "..."

If Raphael really wants to make money, he Think about it first.

Seeing that the system was silent, Raphael continued with a serious tone: "Tong, you know, you have to stay attractive, so that you will have repeat customers." "Is

n't it enough to have so many fruit trees now? You also have a lotus pond, which can It is very time-consuming for tourists to go fishing."

The system felt that he was right, but thinking that it could not be fooled by Raphael, it asked: "And if you take out all the attractions and the like at once, they will spend the whole day playing. That's enough, why do you want to come here again?"

"It only takes ten minutes after the tour bus visits the orchard."

Raphael wrapped his left fist with his right palm, "What you said makes sense, so I want to make the plants more attractive. People."

"Yes, I think it makes sense."

The system hummed and reminded: "And don't you have a mountain?"

"But currently there are only soil and stones on the mountain, and there is nothing else bare. "

Raphael touched his chin and paced back and forth, his thoughts racing in his mind. Suddenly he opened his eyes wide and thought of an excellent money-making project: "The mountains are empty, but there is soil and rivers. Tourists will come during the May Day tour. Everyone loves natural plants, so I can open an activity for them to experience planting trees with their own hands! "

Free labor If you go to develop mountains, that's not the system at all. "I..." Didn't he just mention mountains? "Unity, you gave me a very good suggestion!" Raphael smiled broadly, "I'll go back and give you extra food." I was still confused at first, but upon hearing the extra food, the very spineless system immediately responded: "Okay! " Yes, he mentioned it! " shameless? Learned from Raphael! Ruby's fruit evaluation live broadcast continues. She has peeled the pineapple and pineapple, cut the flesh into thick slices and placed them in two large bowls. There are thorns in the flesh of the pineapple. According to Raphael's instructions, Ruby used a knife to peel off the thorns. Finally, in line with the principle of not wasting, she kept all the excess peeled pineapple flesh, little by little. Carefully clean the thorns with a knife. Simply soak the pineapple in salt water for a few minutes to relieve the tingling and numbness on the tip of the tongue. Ruby sat on the ground, facing the camera and quietly eating the diced pineapple she had cut. Although she had been busy for most of the day, her face was full of happiness and satisfaction. . "In short, jackfruit takes the most time to peel. You have to pull out the flesh one by one. Among the three fruits, pineapple is much better. You only need to peel off the outer hard skin and you can eat it. There is no need to soak it in salt water like pineapple, and it is also better than pineapple. Pineapple tastes sweeter." Ruby shared her feelings with the audience in the live broadcast room while eating diced pineapple, "Except for jackfruit, I think pineapple is the most troublesome to eat among the three fruits. Although it is small, But not only do you have to peel it, but you also have to remove the spines. The main reason is that there is less meat, but the slightly sour taste is also delicious." Lal: 'I'm so greedy! ' Cheman: 'So among the three fruits, pineapple, jackfruit and pineapple, which one does the anchor personally like the most? ' Ellie: 'Although I didn't taste the food, after turning on the taste simulation, I felt that pineapple tasted very special, but jackfruit has the sweetest taste. Jackfruit tastes very happy. Bi : "Hey, why do you all like jackfruit?" On the contrary, I think the sour taste of pineapple is better! ' Elf: 'I don't like sourness, but I like the sweetness of jackfruit. Suo: "Me too. " ' "It seems that everyone's preferences are similar to mine." Ruby browsed through the comments and nodded in agreement, "I also prefer the taste of jackfruit." Then she inserted a piece of pineapple flesh with a toothpick, put it into her mouth, and moved it up and down. He closed his teeth, juice splashed out, and his voice was slightly muffled: "But pineapple is also delicious. The taste is different from the sweetness of durian. It is a little special. To be precise, I like to eat these three fruits." By the way, I like to eat these three fruits . Pour away the salt water and insert a piece of pineapple. After soaking in the salt water, the irritating taste of the pineapple meat fades away, retaining a slight acidity, which is more obvious in the sweetness, but it does not affect the eating, but sublimates the taste. After eating several pieces of fruit pulp, Ruby put down the toothpick with satisfaction, "All in all, I think it's well worth the money spent this time." Not only did she enjoy the fruit, but she also made money during the live broadcast, and her popularity also increased. Happy! Cheman: 'Wow, I'm so jealous. Watching the anchor enjoy the fruit, I decided to practice my hand speed! Try to get some jackfruit next time! ' Elf: 'Me too! So sour. After tasting the fruit with satisfaction , Ruby took out the last two exquisite small boxes from the large express box. Cheman: 'Why? ' Mimir: 'Ah! Is this tiramisu and soufflé? ! ' Alyes: 'Yes, it's the same as the cake packaging box I received! What kind of hand speed does the anchor have? Im really envious. He grabbed the fruit and also got the cake! ' Elf: 'So now the anchor still wants to try these two desserts? ' "Do you want to try the taste?" Ruby took a look at the instructions that came with it before opening the cake box, read it carefully, and then said to the camera with a slight apology: "There is a mark on the instructions, the soufflé will... It collapsed immediately. Both desserts have to be eaten as soon as possible to taste better, but I have already eaten a lot of fruit today." In fact, she just wanted to save some belly to continue eating jackfruit later, and those two desserts can be reserved for tomorrow's live broadcast material . Cheman: 'It doesn't matter. It's okay not to comment on the cake today. Then anchor, you can continue to broadcast jackfruit! I love food! ' Elf: 'Anchor, please put the jackfruit in front of the camera. I can eat it all day without going out! ' Alyes: 'Me too, me too! Mira: "How about jackfruit, pineapple and pineapple live broadcast together? " ' "Are you sure it's enough for me to live stream these fruits?"