97

☆ 97. Chapter 97

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 97

For most interstellar people who usually eat bland nutritional solutions as their main food, the delicious and fragrant hot pot, with its rich and delicious taste, is simply too tempting and exciting.

Cocolia had a table to herself. The tabletop was piled with various ingredients, and some mechanical equipment was flying in the air. Unlike Ruby's live broadcast, Cocolia was recording, a panoramic video with no blind spots.

He wants to convey the delicious taste! Let more people know the beauty of hot pot.

Cocolia usually eats nutrient solution the most because it is convenient and filling. Like Antonio, he found that he prefers spicy food after trying Rafael's food.

But the difference between Cocolia and Antonio is that Cocolia likes spicy food, but he is afraid of spicy food.

I made a brave decision and ordered the spicy hot pot separately instead of the mandarin duck pot. After eating the beef balls, fish balls and some vegetables, Cocolia's face turned red and his forehead was covered with sweat, but he didn't care at all, he just felt very refreshed.

With the breeze blowing by her ears, Kokolia picked up a glass of ice water and drank half of it in one gulp. When the spicy taste in her mouth subsided a little, she turned to look at the camera and picked up the cooked shrimp in the pot and said: "Fresh and crispy" We have already eaten the spicy duck intestines, and the next thing we want to try is the shrimp sliders and beef rolls." At the same time,

he called up the menu, pointed to the line of words on the light screen, and Cocolia licked the redness caused by the chili peppers. With red lips, he breathed hot and spicy breath and said: "The title is Delicious Shrimp Slime. It is strongly recommended online. Since Raphael has already written this, let me try it for you first. This name How delicious can shrimp slipper be?"

After saying that, Cocolia lowered her head and took a bite while it was hot. The shrimp slipper she had just picked up was so hot that her tongue jumped, and the heat was spitting out. At the same time, the food was too delicious, so Eat it until you want to swallow it with your tongue.

When the shrimp slides into your mouth, it is fresh, spicy, crispy and smooth, and it tastes very good -

then roll the hot beef roll in the specially prepared sauce, dip it in plenty of sesame oil and chili, and enjoy the cocoa. Holding the chopsticks with one hand, completely ignoring the blind angle of the camera, he continued to lower his head and put food into his mouth. He opened his mouth to eat meat, delicious shrimp sliders, too spicy, and took a sip of ice water. It was so satisfying.

"No wonder the shrimp sliders are strongly recommended by Raphael. The taste is really great. Not only the shrimp sliders are delicious, but the beef rolls are also delicious. It goes well with chili and hot pot. This kind of deliciousness cannot be described in words. , I was really lucky to get the tickets this time..."

I don't know how to describe this fresh and delicious food. In addition, Cocolia's mouth was full of ingredients, so her speech was slightly unclear.

Cocolia, who ate hot pot for the first time, was overwhelmed by the delicious taste. In the end, she completely forgot about the video and only thought about having a good time.

When the rest of the tourists began to enjoy the delicious dinner, Raphael and Charlie had already returned to the house. After handsome and beautiful sent them home, they each held a few carrots in their mouths and walked slowly towards the pasture with their ponytails raised. direction.