Chapter 2 -☆ongoing crush☆

Some  important information

You live with your parents
Your father is a retired  hindi teacher and your mother is a housewife (she was a classical dancer before she was married). Because of your mother you were attracted to classical dancing and learned it since you were 7.

You work in an institution where you teach classical dancing. You are a very talented dancer winning 3 local level classical dancing competition and 2nd place in national level classical dancing competition.

Your POV

        A new day began as you rushed down to the living room where your parents were. As soon as you came down you were hit with the delicious smell of the heaven like food your mother made, you practically jumped as you saw your favourite breakfast on the dining table.

   You greeted your parents as you sat down on the chair ready to eat your breakfast. 

  "Aren't you gonna be late?" Your father asked and put down the newspaper he was reading.

"Mn" you shook your head as you gulped the juice in your mouth. "Today I'm took a half day leave so, I'll be going in the afternoon" you said as you took a spoon full of food in your mouth.

"Okay, then are you gonna meet with vijay?" He asked and you again shook your head as your mouth was full.

  "No he said he'll be out with his mother cause  she's taking him to select his bride" you said and took another bite of the food.

"What?" Your mother nearly yelled from the kitchen as she looked out to the dining table with a shocked face. "Y/N! This way he'll never be my son-in-law, you have to do something!" She dramatically said as you rolled your eyes at her overdramatic reaction.

           This was always her reaction whenever you mentioned vijay, your mother as well as your father liked vijay and wanted him as their son in law. Even though you liked their approval  it was out of your limit, he was your best friend. Yes, you liked him and not to mention for three straight years too but you didn't even know if he liked you back. The thought of him rejecting you and it being the reason your friendship broke scared you to your soul.

'Ugh! Stop overthinking!' You thought and quickly ate your food.

"Mom! Didn't i already say not to mention that" you complained as you stood up and placed the dirty plate in the sink.

"Yeah yeah, you're always saying that but we know that you like him and if you Don't hurry up He'll be married to someone else" your mother said in a concerned voice your father also agreed on this. You sighed

"I know mom, I'll soon confess to him" you said and turned to your mother, you hugged her as a smile made its way towards your lips.

"Ahem, am i also allowed?" Your father asked. You smiled and hugged both of your parents. Sometimes you felt lucky as to how supportive parents you've got.

Moments later

' I did say that but i Don't know if i have the willpower to confess my feelings' you thought as you sighed again, it was the 15th time you sighed today.

You sat on your scooter and wore the helmet ready to leave, when your phone buzzed you checked it. It was vijay who was calling you, you quickly picked up the phone and secured it to your helmet.

"Hello? Vijay, how is the bride selection going?" You asked playfully as you started your scooter and took off to the road. Inside you somewhat felt worried if the marriage was fixed or not.

"'How?' You ask, it was successful!. I didn't have to reject her she already had someone she was dating so, she rejected me herself "he explained over the phone. You could hear him laughing happily as his mother said something.

"Oh? Good for you, how is aunty handling this news?" You asked and you heard him laughing again. Honestly, you knew vijay wasn't looking to get married he was just forced by his mother but right now you felt a heavy weight lift off your chest.

"She said today was the last date to find a perfect bride and according to my horoscope i won't get this type of good time and bride for a while so, she's nagging me" he said as you arrived at your office.

"Haha good for you, now I'm at office so I'll call you later okay?" You said as you finished parking your scooter.

"Yeah bye" he said as you heard the call end. You placed your phone in your bag and entered the office

(Hello! Sorry but the story is kinda going in a slow pace but i promise you that It'll get better!!)

You can point out the mistakes and parts which can be better

Bye!!

[If you're looking for an online friend I'm here!!T^T]