Chapter 6- ☆ Letting go☆

!!N/n- nickname

Third person's POV

     After the discussion with vijay you felt  oddly relieved, of course it didn't mean that you moved on but it hinted that your feelings weren't selfish...You didn't know. You sighed again for the fifth time as sir rajendra noticed your troubled face.

"Is there a problem madam?" He asked as you looked at him shaking your head with a no.

"No rajendra sir" you said as your eyes shifted to vijay in a distance where he was reporting to the officers. He followed the direction of your gaze.

"Are you worried about sir?" He asked as your attention shifted to sir rajendra.
"Don't worry he's our vijay sir he can handle himself" he said reassuringly as you felt a little less stressed.

"I know, but if something like this happened to him again someday..." You said and glanced at vijay again to find him waving at you as he went back to reporting. You smiled.

"I'll be sure to follow sir and help whenever he needs me" sir rajendra spoke up.

"Please do" you said as you picked up your bag to leave. "I'll get going then" you said as he nodded at you. You left from the restaurant and realized you didn't even inform vijay.

He will think you're being weird and will surely feel down...but the question was will he really?. You shook your head and got in an auto rickshaw leaving the place.

You went home and decided to talk with your parents as you were avoiding them for the past two days. You sat on the couch as your father and mother were sitting there. You didn't speak as you felt a little awkward and expected your parents to speak first but they didn't even utter a word to you. Your father was complimenting your mother for the tea. You felt irritated cause they were ignoring you.

"Are you two really going to ignore the fact that I'm here?" You said rolling your eyes as you got up to leave.

"Are meri pyari beti ruko (oh my dear daughter wait)" your mother said and placed her hands on your shoulders to make you sit on the couch between them."we were just teasing you, right my dear husband?" Your mother said glancing at your father.

"Yes yes my dear wife" your father replied as you gave a 'seriously?' look to them before a smile formed on your lips.

"Yeah yeah now stop flirting with each other" you said as they gave you a smile.

"If we didn't flirt then you wouldn't have been born" your father said as he earned a punch to his arm by none other than your mother.

"Stop saying these things, you're already old" your mother said and you laughed. They both looked at you with a happy smile and hugged you.

"Keep smiling like this N/n" she said stroking your head.

"I will" you said and flashed a bright smile. You didn't know the future but you were going to keep these feelings, until your feelings could never stop you.

Love was beautiful yet so painful but, does anything ever comes without pain? You asked yourself.

    Vijay, he was your first love and you were sure that any other person could never get the love you felt for him. You fell for him but he never felt for you. Yes, it was cruel but it was the reality.

The reality that we live in.

  You were gonna accept it, right? Never. But you were gonna compromise, bargain or whatever. You aren't a saint to say that you were gonna accept it, you are a human an average human. So, just like every other person you will compromise..not just this but everything.

Your whole life.

Right now, it was time to make a decision. A decision for good, a choice for the future... because will you just live for your love? And ignore the people who worry about you?.

No.

Absolutely not, it hurts but love isn't the only thing. You have your parents and friends who always worry about you...yet you can't bring yourself to forget your love.

Vijay.

.
.
.

Next day

    You were currently sitting on your bed  cleaning the mess you made while getting ready. In your absent minded state you had accidentally dropped your perfume bottle which cracked and the perfume spilled all over the floor.

  You cleaned up the mess and frowned at your mistake."way to start my day" you mumbled to yourself and grabbed your bag ready to leave.

  The sudden scent of your perfume strongly filled the room and you relaxed as the familiar scent hit your senses.

"Well at least my room smells good"
You blurted and went out only to get bumped into a wall...wall? There isn't a wall infront of my door. I entered my room by the door last night, Did i not?.

You rubbed your forehead as you looked infront of you.

"Why are you making a dumb face?" It was None other than vijay. He looked at you as if you were a weirdo.

"Because i saw you" you blurted as he  rolled his eyes and pushed past you inside your room. "Hey! don't just ignore someone"

"It's because you were speaking nonsense" he said as he inhaled the air before speaking "woah did you clean your room with your perfume? I should probably tell aunty to clean this room instead of you"

You were offended would be an understatement "oh hello i can clean my room with a perfume or whatever you can't say anything okay?!" You said frustrated at his remarks. 'How could he think like that? Does he think I'm a psycho or something?' You thought.

You are a very calm person but oh god with vijay you seemed to be anything other than calm.

"As aunty's non-biological son i have rights to say that" he said as you huffed out a breath in frustration at the self proclaimed son of your mother. You had dreamed of making him your husband and here he was saying that he was your  non-biological brother but, well it doesn't matter now.

"Yeah yeah, so why are you here?" You asked as you stood there waiting for him to reply normally and not with anything silly.

"Do i need a reason to be here?" He said cheekily but you shot him a glare. "Okay I'm here to deliver a good news, wanna guess?" He said smiling but it soon disappeared as you shot him another glare.

"I'm getting married" he said as your bag slipped from your shoulders to the floor. It felt like the floor slipped beneath your feet as you crouched down to pick it up.

"Good for you" you said as vijay gave you a sheepish smile. Well, you expected this when you gave him advice. "When are you marrying then?"
You asked preventing your voice from cracking.

"Today" he replied rubbing the back of his neck. You were shicked would be an understatement.

"What?!" Was all you could say. well, more like shout at him.

                               (⁠๑⁠♡⁠⌓⁠♡⁠๑⁠)                                                       
.
.
.
.
.
.
Word count-1164

I think this chapter came out boring but
I wanted the Y/n to sort her feelings and try to make a decision.

And how about i open an Instagram account???

please vote!!!!