03

"you look up and see.."

☆〜

kita towering in front of you.. but not just kita. you take your focus off of him and look to the side of him to see the WHOLE volleyball club..

this makes you nervous- no, more uncomfortable so you make a slight nervous smile to them, then returning to kitas face.

"hey" he said lowly with a smile on his face. "you smile as a response before he says, "i just wanted to ask if you wanted to come to this party.."

your smile dropped as you look up at him disappointed knowing that he knows you hate crowds of people. especially if their your age.

he laughs at this and replies to your expression with "it was worth a try" as he puts his hands in his pockets and shrugs with a soft smile on his face.

he signals his teammates to leave. they exit and he gives you a bag of weed from his pocket knowing it was that time of the week where you ran out.

he turns his back on you as he walks away. right before he leaves he says "text me if you change your mind!!" he yells to you, then laughs.

you smile at him and yell "thank you!!" with a cheeky smile.

once the door closed, you went back to reading. not really.. you were thinking about what kita asked you.

a party? really? wait that sounds kinda fun.. wait- but i dont wanna see everyone there.. but kitas gonna be there!.. he has his own friends..

all of these thoughts went through your head at the same time. you overthink a lot of things.. but you gotta think of the worst right? (ykyk?😂)

you began remembering that it was your last year in high school and you should make the best of it.

you took your phone out and went to messages. your finger hovered over kitas contact before clicking on it. "i'll think about it.." you text him.

he replies seconds later with a "🥺🙏🏽"
you laugh out loud at this.

kitas pov for a little

i walk with my teammates to the cafeteria to get some lunch until i feel my phone vibrate.

i take my phone out to see a message from
"y/n🌬️". i open it instantly and see a text saying "i'll think about it" and i instantly smile and chuckle softly knowing that i bribed her with the free weed.

"whatcha smilin at?" aran said, peaking over to see whats on your phone. suna and osamu also peak over to see

you turn the phone over so its in your friends faces and so they can read it. a few seconds later they smile and laugh softly as they knew you were an introvert cuz theyve heard stories about your from kita.

you then reply to y/n with "🥺🙏🏽"

back to y/n pov!!

you continue reading your book and listening to music during lunch.

few minz lata