chapter 1 : part III

It's not the thing that I was walking on the dry leaves that's why I couldn't hear his footsteps ,where I was walking there was no leaves. Only there.............
Wait, no , no trees are here to be seen , there how , HOW FUCKING HOW ?????
Can there be only dry fallen leaves present when there is not a single tree present . I ran everywhere to find him but he was nowhere to be seen .

I tried to call him . It was saying

'The person you are calling is not answering you may wait or call again
later '

I cut the call.
When I turned back to walk to the way to my home I found him climbing a huge trunked tree without any stable support ,
I rubbed my eyes to check whether I'm dreaming or not , but after when I opened my eyes I was at my living room wearing my nightsuit.

Some days went like this . Then I decided to call the main father of the local church . I went to the church , I asked to come , he asked me my address but after I told him my address he was looking at ke in shock .

I asked "why are you looking at me like this father??"
He didn't responded. The father and I went to my house. He felt something unusual creepy, cringe that I can't explain only he could but I can understand by Singh is facial expression and when he said it.
He was roaming through the whole house whose all the lights were ON including the washrooms and kitchenette, but suddenly he came in the foremost of my northeast window which looks towards a place where very rare people can be found sometimes it looks like a dead cemetery .

I looked at him in shock and asked "is there any problem "
He went closer the window without ant response. Close this eyes after few minutes he open his eyes with horrified and sweaty face. He was continuously looking at the crucifix outside the window suddenly it looks like the same Grave where I found
Myself.

_______________________________

Hope you all liked this chapter 💖💖
If I did any kind of mistake pls let me know
It will help me to improve
✨️✨️

Like and comment
❤️❤️❤️