N gets an idea.

"Ha! You look like an idiot!" N mocked

"I hope you fall down the stairs!" J was absolutely pissed, and she had ever right too.

"Come on J! Don't be so sour, he's gonna have a lot of fun with you~" V seemed like she was serious, but joking at the same time.

"Shut up..." J groaned and crossed her arms as she span in the pilots chair.

"You can't have that attitude J, so I command you to be nice to me and V for the entire week!" N already knew this was gonna piss J off so much.

"What's next, you're gonna make me call you master anytime I talk to you?!" J was definitely gonna beat the shit out of N after this is over.

"Oh! Thanks for the idea, you will only address me as master for this entire week!" N said with a smirk on his face.

"I should have kept my mouth shut..." J said to herself.

"Fine! What do you want ma-master?..." J gaged at the thought of calling N master.

V began laughing again at J, which wasn't helping whatsoever.

"No, say it like you mean it!" N had a big smirk on his face and he was on the verge of laughing his ass off.

"You guys are a pain in the ass!" J groaned she knew this entire week was gonna suck.

"I think we made her mad..." N whispered to V, as he chuckled a bit.

"Yah think? She's gonna kill us after this week..." V whispered back.

"Say why don't we make her do something a little... naughty... What do you think?" V whispered to N, while J was tryna figure out what the hell they were saying.

"Yeah... But what exactly? Like something spicy?..." N had a bad feeling about this...

"Like hm... Maybe making her use that pile over there and strip dance?" V chuckled.

"Don't you think that's a bit too far?..." N didn't really like that idea.

"N, she's literally tortured you the entire time you were alive. Have some fun!" V playfully nudged N trying to convince him.

"Uhm... I'm not sure V..." N said scratching the back of his head nervously.

"Come on! You'd probably like it, won't you?" V said playfully.

"I guess." N said nervously as he turned to face J and put a confident face on.

"J! I... Hmm... Command you to dance on that pole for me!" N began holding back his laughter.

"Are you fucking! Ugh! Fine!" J began blushing, not because she enjoyed it, but because she was embarrassed.

J began doing whatever she could to just please N and get him to leave her alone already.

"There, I put up a little show for you while being half naked. Is that what you wanted?" J crossed her arms and rolled her eyes.

"I guess you could say, I got another bone watching that show... Hehe... Wait! I wasn't supposed to say that!" N began blushing, which didn't help his case.

J looked at N with a mix of disquiet, but a small hint of flattery.

Authors note: Alright, sorry this took so long! I was incredibly busy! I'll try to have part 3 by tomorrow.