02

TW : swearing, violence, gore, blood

After a moment of silence, a female agent with dark hair, Prentiss, she guessed, stepped up as she passed the file across the circular table to Luna as she explained, "The call was made through a burner but it pinged off of the following towers du...

After a moment of silence, a female agent with dark hair, Prentiss, she guessed, stepped up as she passed the file across the circular table to Luna as she explained, "The call was made through a burner but it pinged off of the following towers during the call from which we could figure out the estimate location. Only by the time dispatch narrowed it down and arrived at the scene the burner had been destroyed. It has been sent to our technical analyst to see if we could get something off of it but chances are that it's clean."

Skimming through the file, Luna kept her eyes on the transcript of the call as she spoke, "That is fine. There's no harm trying anyways. Even a tiny piece of information could be helpful." Looking up, she locked eyes with Agent Prentiss and instructed, "Get me in touch with the analyst and look into the unsub's words in the meantime. There's something off I can't put my finger on. I'm assuming he's either quoting something or there's a reference in there."

"On it." She whispered and took a seat at the desk at the corner of the room while Agent Morgan spoke up, "This is our technical analyst, Penelope Garcia. She's almost always on call with either one of us throughout the case as it helps get things done quickly." Luna looked down at the laptop screen where a colourful and preppy blonde woman sat smiling widely and waving, "Heya!"

Luna acknowledged the woman with a nod and a small smile, "Agent Garcia, I will be with you in a minute, hold on please. Now Agent Jareau, what is the status with the press and public? How much information is out exactly?"

Agent Jareau stepped forward a single step as she scrolled through a tablet and spoke up, "Well the public is still mostly unaware though a couple of reporters who follow the happenings of the BAU have caught wind seeing as we all had to urgently come in and there's no information on any case to offer. Yet, none of us have seemingly taken a break and left the precinct."

"And you say 'mostly unaware'?" She questioned, alarmed. "The suspicious reporters have started questioning things publicly, and somehow some information has been leaked. There are rumours amongst some of the civilians about a 'National Security Issue'. Seems like someone in the precinct offered information to the CEO of a company which led to such whispers amongst the 'rich circle'."
Agent Jareau answered.