Chapter - 01

A/N
"you can play the song if you want for a vibe"

14 years ago...

As the crescent moon played hide-and-seek with the dark, gloomy clouds, people groaned and screamed their lives out. The pain was felt in their flesh muscles and nerves, exploding with blood, experiencing severe pain.

"Humanity got destroyed"

"All of the individuals Got devoured by the vampires"

???: Please spare me, I have a family, please have mercy, I swear I'll -

*a sound of death blasts along the village*.

*A rustle of feet*, *people screaming, yelling, begging for mercy to live*.

But of course, none of those screams, agonies begs, or words can bring a heart to those relentless creatures.

Just a snap is enough for them to take a life.

???(a vampire person [V/P]) Kira: Ah, what a beautiful sight to see. See, Rin.

??? (A vampire person) [V/P] Rin: You do have a sight of pleasure seeing these weaklings suffer, huh?

(a vampire person [V/P]) Kira: Yes, yes, it's just so "squirming".

??? (A vampire person) [V/P] Rin: We can't spend this much time for one human. Come on, we have to go. We have to go kill the other losers too.

(a vampire person [V/P]) Kira: Hmm, fine, death glare at the dead human. As long as I see them suffer, *psychotic laugh*.

The central motivation behind their Ruthless Enormity was the quest for ........

FORTUNE, POWER AND HONOUR

And that was the case. They devoured innocent, helpless humans for that reason ...

MAINLY. To...

GAIN POWER, DIGNITY, CONTROLLATION, SERVICE, RESPECT, LOYALTY, AND MOST OF ALL, TO RULE THEM, TO RULE THE WHOLE HUMANITY. AND FOR THAT SAKE, THEY WERE RUTHLESS, RELENTLESS, DICTATIVE, HEARTLESS.

*People running.*

A family of four, with a father, a mother, along with two kids, (a five-year-old girl and a three-year-old boy).
Mother: Stay here. You must stay here. Don't go out. I love you so much, babies. You are my life and everything. I'M SORRY

Kids: Mom, don't leave us here. Come with me, I'm scared. Yes, don't leave us here.

Mom: No, sweetie, I must go. But you must promise me you will survive, please. I love you so much. YOU CAN'T DIE PLEASE...

Father: Honey, come on we have to go.

Mother: Are you sure we are leaving them here?

Father: We have no choice; they will get killed if we don't.

Father: Come on, we have to hurry before they come. Now let's go...

??? : Not so, soon

"What do you want? How could you do this to us, you monsters? You deserve to die.

??? - "Grin, smile"

*A sound of death blasts along the area.*

*A look of terror passes along the mother's face, As the male loses his life.*

Mother: YOU F**KING CREATURES .. YOU DON'T DESERVE TO LIVE..

"The mother screams shouts of agony and pain of her until a long sharp pain pierces through her body, as she loses her life."

???: Come on, kill them. Kill every single human you see. Do not leave anyone. Do not leave the village until it is empty. Hurry!!

??? (Vampire soldiers): Yes, boss, vampire soldiers say.

"As Reava and her little brother stayed as quiet as a mouse, watching the scene of terror as their parents being dead by it".

"A gaze created between the vampire lord (???)- and Reva met together in the absolute silence of terror. A myriad of emotions paints the face of Reva, revealing a complex tapestry of expressions".

UNTIL...