✧*̥˚Beach day *̥˚✧

For once, I wasn't being awoken from some sort of abuse

For once, I wasn't being awoken from some sort of abuse. My alarm went off, I groaned before finally getting out of bed. After making my bed, I decided to get ready first before getting breakfast. Showering and doing my usual routine before getting changed with a swimsuit underneath, then I headed downstairs to see Charlie also ready.

"How long have you been up? I didn't get to give you a good wake up" He asked with a smirk, "Much longer than you" I replied while getting a glass of water. "How long till we leave?" I questioned while sitting next to him, "In about 15 minutes or so, but we'll be there for awhile and it might get late so bring a jumper" He informed. "I'll be fine" I shrugged while opening my phone, an unknown number caught my attention.

Unknown

hey
Its walker btw

hii
u okay?

yepp
just getting ready for the beach

im so excited
charlie said we might make a fire later

oh yeah
dior mentioned that to me
try not to burn yourself

i will throw you in there myself

woah
i was making a simple suggestion
smh

mhm suree

i was
swear on my life‼️

never use that emoji again
anyway  i need to go
charlies rushing me to the car

okk I'll see you later

cyaaa

After replying to Walker, me and Charlie quickly grabbed all our stuff before getting in the car. "Wait so who's coming again?" I wondered while choosing the radio, "Uhm I think Dior, Walker, Aryan and Leah" He answered. "Dior! I love her" I exclaimed, "Mhm, think you might love someone else" He remarked.

"Sorry?" I questioned, "Edits from the stream last night are alll over my fyp" He chuckled. My eyes widened at his words, "We played once" I scoffed. "Well, you obviously played very well for there to be edits the next day" He retorted, "Please just drive" I replied before looking out the window.

︑∘∗✧∘︑︒⚬∙︓·⠄✯∘⠄✧⠄

It had been around 25 minutes but we had finally arrived, "I'll grab the bags, you take the towels" Charlie stated while unloading the car. "Okay" i replied while taking the towels and heading down to the beach with Charlie beside me. As we walked down, we spotted the group sat in a circle. They soon spotted the two of us and waved us over, "Heyy Y/n, come sit" Dior greeted before patting the spot next to her. "No welcome for me, I get it" Charlie added while sitting next to Aryan, "Sorry, I welcome you to sit with us Charlie" She mocked before turning to me.