✧*̥˚Baking competition *̥˚✧

Today had been same as every other day, get up and make breakfast, get dressed, and annoy Charlie

Today had been same as every other day, get up and make breakfast, get dressed, and annoy Charlie. I was sat at my desk while quickly touching up my makeup when my phone buzzed beside me, I sighed before picking it up since texting is so tiring.

Fortnite geek 🤓

are you free today?

yeah
why?

do you want to come round
and do a baking stream
with lila and walker?

is that even a question
yesss

thought you would
just come round at 3
okkk

After sending the last message, I ran downstairs to beg my parents to go. Luckily they said it was fine, but now I had to wait till three! As I was walking to my room, I passed Charlie. "Why are you so smiley?" He questioned, "Ive got a stream later" I shrugged. "With Walker?" He smirked, "Maybe, but not in the way you're thinking" I replied. "Brady and Lila will be there too" I added before continuing to my room, "Double date!" Charlie exclaimed as I rolled my eyes.

︑∘∗✧∘︑︒⚬∙︓·⠄✯∘⠄✧⠄

It was now three and Lila had called me to say she was outside, I grabbed my phone and wallet before heading out the door. Quickly opening the car door to sit next to Lila, "Thank you for picking me up, Mrs Clementine" I thanked while turning to Lila. "Ready for the stream?" She questioned, "Mhm, you ready to hangout with Brady?" I replied with a smirk.

"Hanging out with who?" Mrs Clementine asked with amusement, "Nothing!" Lila quickly replied while sending me a glare. "Oh, come on. It's so obvious how you like Brady" I whispered, Lila's face immediately became flushed. "No its not" She shot back but then realised what she said, "Woah, you just admitted it!" I exclaimed. Lila's hand reached for my mouth in an attempt to keep me quiet, "Shush!" She whispered while motioning to her mum in the front.

"Dont act like you're not obsessed with Walker" Lila smirked while still covering my mouth, my voice was muffled as i tried to get out of her grip. "Ew! Did you just lick me?" She laughed as she yanked her hand away, "You deserved it" I shrugged. "And no, I'm nowhere near obsessed with Walker. He's too annoying" I added while Lila scoffed, "Keep telling yourself that".

︑∘∗✧∘︑︒⚬∙︓·⠄✯∘⠄✧⠄

After what felt like forever, we were finally at Brady's. We said goodbye to Mrs Clementine before knocking on the door, it only took a couple seconds for Brady to let us in with a massive smile on his face. "I forgot how much I love your house" I remarked while setting my stuff down on the kitchen counter, "You tell me this every time you come over" Brady laughed. "Okay, so what are we streaming today?" Lila questioned, "Well, me and Walker were thinking a baking competition?" Brady replied. "That sounds amazing!" Lila exclaimed, "Speaking of Walker, where is he?" I asked while glancing around the house.