✧*̥˚Sleepover *̥˚✧

After a lot of convincing, the four of us were allowed to have a sleepover

After a lot of convincing, the four of us were allowed to have a sleepover. Even if me and Lila had no stuff whatsoever, the boys insisted we could borrow some of theirs.

"Here, it might be abit big but it's quite comfy" Walker offered after rummaging through his bag and handing me a T-shirt, "Okay, Lila have you got something?" I asked the girl who was talking to Brady. "Mhm, let's go" She answered while dragging me into the bathroom next door, "Oh my god, we're having a sleepover with Brady Noon and Walker Scobell!" She gushed.

"You've got to stop the fangirling" I chuckled while starting to change into the shirt, "How can I not? And anyway, I'm surprised you're not" She smirked. "Nope, not gonna happen" I replied, "Oh come on! Have you seen the way he looks at you" Lila exclaimed. "Like everyone else? Also, shush!" I told her before using the hairbrush that was laid on the sink.

As soon as I had finished sprouting myself up, I headed out the door with Lila following closely behind. "We need to do a movie marathon" I stated while plopping myself onto Brady's bed, beside Walker. "What about Star Wars?" Walker suggested, "Yes! I love Star Wars" I added. "Yeah, I'm fine with it" Brady agreed, Lila just nodded while sitting down next to me, which so happened to be next to Brady.

We watched the first and some of the second one before deciding to have a break, Brady had gone downstairs to get some more snacks. "I bet I could beat you in a lightsaber fight" Walker shrugged, "You also thought you could beat me at Fortnite" I remarked. "That was one time" He argued, "Nu uh, around three actually" I corrected.

"I can't with your bickering" Lila stated while walking out of the room to find Brady, both of us sat in silence for a couple seconds. "You made her leave" He mumbled, "Oh for fuck sake, that was all your fault" I shot back. Silence fell over the room again, both our gazes fixated on the remote in front of us. We both shared multiple glances before looking back at the remote.

"Mine!" Walker yelled before snatching the remote, "No! You'll just put on deadpool" I replied while trying to grab the remote from him. "How dare you not want to watch deadpool" He spoke in a offended tone, "Give it!" I ordered while lunging for the controller. He only held his hand out further away from me, I quickly pushed the boy down onto the bed before finally taking it from his grasp.

"Yes!" I celebrated before realising Walker was now underneath me as I was sat on his legs, my cheeks suddenly starting to feel hot as I scrambled to get off him. "Sorry, got too carried away" I chuckled awkwardly, he only let out a laugh before speaking. "I would've done the same thing to get it" He shrugged, "Well, we're watching Barbie now" I told him as I scrolled through the different shows and movies.

"Oh please anything but that" He pleaded, "I have the remote, I choose" I shrugged before putting on Princess Charmschool. Lila and Brady soon came into the room all giggly, both of them laid down next to us after we agreed to just watch different movies.

︑∘∗✧∘︑︒⚬∙︓·⠄✯∘⠄✧⠄

Boredom has taken over, I had watched too many movies and decided to just look around Brady's room. "Woah, your set up is so much nicer then mine" I stated while fiddling with the keyboard, "Yeah, put a lot of work into it" Brady replied.