005

amalia woke up the next day in a room she knew all too well. she rubbed her eyes trying to remember the events of last night and figure out how she wound up here when she felt a strong arm around her waist as she looked back to see trent's body flushed against hers.

she slowly tries to release herself from his hold and she does so successfully since trent is a relatively light sleeper, she finds her pink dress on the staircase and her heels by the front door with her purse and she shakes her head while cringing as the memories flushed back into her head.

amalia and trent ran out the car eager to finish what they started as she threw her heels off and jumped unto him,he kissed her lips before he began to kiss her neck and her chest and eventually they got to the staircase and he hastily took off her short pink dress discarding it somewhere and deciding to worry about it later.

"fucking hell,mal" trent said as his eyes and hands roamed all over her body as he began to kiss every single inch of her body and she let out a string of moans before they eventually got to his bedroom.

she hastily took of his shirt and trailed her tongue down his abs before she eventually got to his-

unfortunately her thoughts were interrupted by amara and jobe.

"hey mali" amara said startling amalia

"oh hey mara"

"hey mal"

"hey jobe"

"what are you doing here?" jobe asked the girl like it wasn't obvious

"in trent's shirt?"

"holding your dress from last night...." jobe said while raising an eyebrow at amara

"mali did you fuck my brother?!" amara exclaimed before putting her hand over her mouth

"well, i mean....."

"ouuuu" jobe said giggling before both women gave him a dirty look and he stopped.

"i'm not mad, i mean i did encourage you to flirt with him, but damn didn't know trent had that in him"

"yeah me neither anyways i'll see you later"

"bye mali"

"bye mara and jobe, and don't think i didn't notice how big that shirt is on you and i know it's not trent's"

the couple tried their best to hide the blush on both of their faces as amalia walked out the door. 30 minutes later the couple were met with a pacing trent.

"have you seen mal?"

"she left like 30 minutes ago"

"shit."

"what's wrong"

"something happened last night and i thought we were going to talk about it but she ran away, fuck"

"awww, is big t heartbroken?"

"shut up jobe."

"alright sorry"