006

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗

𝐈𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝟐 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐒 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐏𝐓 𝐓𝐎𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑,and she was still avoiding him even though trent had been trying his very best to get the girl to speak to him but it seemed that all his efforts were in futility.

"hey mal" trent said standing in the the hallway of curtis and amalia's home.

"hi." amalia said speeding up her movements as she walked out of the laundry room

"did i do something?" he said stepping in front of her

"no, why would you think that?" amalia said dropping curtis' laundry at his bedroom door

"you've just been acting off,ever since we-" 

"i'm fine" she said cutting him off

"are you sure mal?"

"yes i am sure" 

"you know if something's wrong you can talk to me"

hearing this amalia almost gave in but she remembered the whole reason she swore off dating in the first place, the reason she hadn't slept with any guys before trent since her ex.

"i already told you i'm fine." she said slamming her bedroom door on him.

and with that amalia and trent's hope were gone. he had been trying for two weeks straight, every single day he would appear at her home coming up with random excuses about having to collect something he left after training, and everyday he came over he got the same icy response.

as trent made his way out of the house, he was met with none other than the person he wanted to see the least.

"omg, hey trent" 

"hey lou." he said taking a step back as the girl had come closer to him

"what are you doing here?" 

"just came to pick something up from curtis."

"it's been ages, t"

"stop calling me that"

"you used to love when i called you that"

"well i guess things change"

" t, are you still mad about that thing with aurelien, because if so it was honestly just a fling, you know you were always my number one." she said putting her hands on trent's arms

"lou,i'm not mad, i just realized that you'll never be able to stick to one guy, and i'm not ready to get my heart broken every other day."

"t, i promise if you give me one more chance, i'll show you how much you mean to me" she said coming closer but this time trent didn't move back.