010

˗ˏˋ ˎˊ˗

"𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐈 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐎𝐍 𝐀 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄?" trent asked as amalia layed in his arms.

"you and me? on a date?"

"yeah."

"i don't think so."

"why not?"

"the paparazzi and curtis and i don't know, i'm just not sure."

"mal, curtis loves us together and fuck the paps, so what if people see us together"

"i just don't want people to see me as another one of your girls."

"no one is gonna think that."

"yes they will, they'll probably think i'm  a rebound from lou, which i probably am but-

"wait do you think you're a rebound?"

"am i not?"

" i care about you too much to ever use you as a rebound and fuck whoever decides to stick their noses in our business."

˗ˏˋ ˎˊ˗

𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐀 were now seated in trent's car as they made their way to amalia's favourite restaurant. sure it was a bit cliche to go for dinner on their first date but they both didn't mind as long as they could eat good food and spend time together they were fine.

"can i have the aux?"

"of course."

"what music do you want me to play?"

"whatever you want."

amalia shrugged as she connected the cable and played 'on my body' by her and her best friend akayda.

"you're playing your own song?"

"is there something wrong with that?"

"hell no, i love this song."

"said you big but bigger than who?" trent sang along as amalia giggled at him.

"can't be me it's giving delu." trent continued to sing his very off beat and off key version of the song.

"akayda should have gotten you on the song instead of me." amalia said as she smiled at him.

"she really should have." trent sighed as he pretended to be dissapointed before he continued singing.