1st

Hi minna~ just created another story, but from Magi this time. I hope you'll enjoy it, so here goes....

------------------------------------------------------

It was then after the celebration of Sindria while Reim and the Kou empire residing on their ways. It was a festive evening, the tryst was too great for the soldiers who fought against the 'organization' when they attacked their motherland. With Sinbad's part being a king to protect their country was one of the best things that a ruler might do.

Aside from that, Ren Kogyouku, who was on the verge of loneliness was yet drunk, causing to talk with herself while being isolated. Such feeling was felt by the scarlet noble as being assisted by Ka Koubun, who was her advisor.

"Why does it have to be like this~?" Murmurs to herself, orbs were rolling agile, slowly reaching the sake cup as she wanted to drink more of it.

" Princess, what cause you to drunk like this? You weren't this kind of person!" He grasp the noble's palm while being filled with worryness, such bitter aperture was yet rehearsed.

"Sin--- Sin---" Soft retortion came from her curves, it seems that she was calling for someone in her current stand.

When Ka Koubun knew who the person she's been calling to, he remained silent. Such awful bitterness been drawn on his facials, calling her 'poor' woman on his thoughts. It was truly an intriguing scene, however.

At that time, Sinbad was probably listening to Ka Koubun and Kogyouku's conversation when he felt guilty about not noticing the woman's feelings, thinking that it shouldn't be right now to do such things. His earmark purloin subsiding on his chin, deeply minding about what he heard about.

He walked away. Strolling within the corners of the corridor, stunning with his face tilting up straight on his pace, when a sudden interruption of a person triggered at that time.

"Sin..." A calm tonal was rehearsed by that someone, when Sinbad knew about the familiar voice, he then retorted back with only a smirk. "... Ah, Ja'far, looks like you've been observing.."

Ja'far, who was his advisor, only sighed due to what he was taken an observation just earlier. "Sin, the Princess has taken a liking to you. Do you feel guilty of not noticing her feelings?"

"I do.. And I know that I'm becoming too devious of using her feelings just for her to be one of my pocketed cards." He continued walking, as Ja'far followed his lead.

"Its impossible to go back on the past you already did. Even so.. Only you can do to satisfy your doings is to keep moving forward, right?" Both hands cloaked by his long, Japanese - style sleeve while attaching each other, saying this, and laid his orbs to the High King for a little while.

Sinbad shutted his aperture, and only matter of what to do at the time being, as the both of them passing the walls with a mere silence.

----------------------------------------------------

Please comment or suggest me ^^

-LoneLabyrinth