3rd

Hi minna~ This will be my 3rd chapter and I hope that you're still reading ... I'm too lame nowadays and I have no idea what to write. Wasn't done on my Meeting on a sudden winter and some stories I wrote but-- I will finish it soon don't worry. I'm going to rewrite some chapters though, so yeah.

Now playing ×Just another woman in love× It reminded me of SinKo moments during the S1 and the S2. Kyaa~ I hope that you feel the same way as me and I'm shipping them so hard besides HakuMor

------------------------------------------------------

Kogyouku was sitting at the palace garden, picking up flowers with her bright grin. Remembering how Sinbad was having a talk with her.

His words...

His tone...

His delicate smile...

His passionate grasp...

When his chest attached to her chest...

And...

His warm touch.

Imagine all this made her shout. She was filled with too much greatness, playing her crimson hair with her fingers and grasping her own hand as she gently touched her chest. Feeling flaxenated, there was nothing more to wish but for her admirer's presence.

Soon after, a man arrived on the garden, holding a dagger, blond hair sways together with the humid aerial, gasping sound was then heard when approaching to where Kogyouku was, and suddenly tapped the maiden's shoulder without a notice "Princess Kogyouku!"

"E-eh?! " She palpitated in shockness, breathing were exhaustedly heard, and exclaims "Alibaba-chan! You're scaring me! " crying when responding, arguing the man with what he did.

"S-sorry.. I was just trying to surprise you from behind, you know. " Sitting right next to her, looking on what she was doing "Trying to do some flowery ring, perhaps? May I help you with that?" Leaving his dagger on the right side as he started to pick some flowers after the retortion.

"Ah-- you really don't have to help with this, after all... I-im trying to make this... T-to someone that I do... U-uh..." She can't help but pinching her fingers, aperture rolling fast on the corners, yet hiding her mouth from too much shyness.

"Admire, am I right?" Alibaba smiled, he knew about Kogyouku's admiration over somebody, and its written all over her face, after all. "...How about doing an appropriate gift to that someone more than this? I bet he/she doesn't like flowers.."
"B-but... I can't think of anything to give that person more than this.." She became sullen all of a sudden, bitterness wholely spread her expression, as she heard Alibaba's suggestion.

"Its too easy to buy a gift. You just have to think of a thing that makes you think of him/her, right?" He responded, gently touching her hand with a leering facial, slowly closing his orbs in such an excited state.

"C-could I really believe on what you are saying, Alibaba-chan? Do you think that it would work?" She asked curiously, commonly in her kingdom, she doesn't used to give a person anything. Military affairs were always been muttered about, no reunion or anything, or even celebrating some events which people used to spend up with.

"How about asking your advisor? I do remember... Etto... His name was Ka Koubun, right? I bet he knows about gifts. I am sure that he'll give you some guidelines. " He muster another phrases, and giving a determination to the noble princess from the kind of situation that she was in.

Kogyouku didn't utter another word, and thanking her best friend about his suggestion. She ran after their talk, finding her advisor;

Around the halls

Sneaking the rooms

At the dining hall

Till she reached the upper level of the palace, the balcony. Ka Koubun was having a talk with Ja'far, who was Sinbad's advisor. Approaching the both of them, it was an intrusion, as they were staring at the 8th princess. Ja'far thereby bowing as a sign of exiting the conversation while Kogyouku stared at the white-haired man who was leaving.

"Princess, it seems that you awake, I was just talking with him about some affairs. And... Why are you here? Do you need something from me? And wait... Did you even eat anything? " while talking, Ka Koubun heard her stomach grumbling, Kogyouku was embarrassed to even think that she didn't ate anything yet.

"I-im sorry about this.. I-i was trying to find you because you were nowhere on sight!" She shouted in front of her advisor as she was arguing over a matter.

"Fine... Fine... I'll assist you to the dining hall, my Princess. For at least you should eat." He was leading the Princess as they started to walk on a certain locale.

At that time, Sinbad was on his office, writing calligraphy on a certain scrolls he used to effort about political issues. Someone knocked the door and twisted the doorknob, Ja'far came in such a calm state, approaching the King's table. A sudden recoil was rehearsed by the purplenette pilgrim, while continuing the work "How was things with Ka Koubun, Ja'far?"

He sitted calmly, both palms were covered by his light green with cultured marginated sleeve, and replied with a low tone "The Kou Empire is still planning to attack Sindria and Reim, after all. He said that Ren Kouen is doing bills for the next generation whenever he acquires the both countries."

"I see... " he stopped writing, and left palm was attached to his left cheek, minding about the current events. "As the Seven Seas Alliance's King, I won't let anyone do as they please to attack the Kingdom. I might do the future strategies accordingly to the current situation, and gather more allies to strike them down."
".. And using those people who are belonging to the enemy's realm, involving Princess Kogyouku? Sin, what're you thinking? You're involving the people who doesn't have the right to raise their weapon against their motherland! Do you think that your dirty plans would work? Think about it carefully." Ja'far raised his voice by convincing him not to involve anyone on his plans. Precisely, Sinbad tries to achieve everything by using his own dirty tricks, after all.

"...I don't have a choice, but someday if this is over, I will never done these things ever again. Just let me do as I please. " He was shutting himself after the uttered phrases, and Ja'far didn't mind about it, and done a last retortion "... I hope that this war is over... We should do things smoothly to protect everybody, and the ones we love till death... I'll follow you wherever you go, even if its the right or the wrong path, I'll always follow you, Sin."

The both of them stared at each other, Ka Koubun and Kogyouku were about to approach the dining hall. It was a refine yet a confused day to trigger.