4th

Hi minna~ This would be the fourth chapter of this book. I hope that you're still reading this. I have been overdose by the Sinbad x Kogyouku ever since.

I have a lot of things to insert ideas on every chapter because sometimes whenever I'm trying to draft a story and editing it, my mind's blank due to my RL work.

Thank you very much for the followers who read 'Meeting on a sudden winter' and 'Sabertooth Moments.' I'll update those both as soon as I can. Please keep on supporting me guys!

------------------------------------------------------

At the dining hall:

Step

Step

Rolls the doorknob

Enters

Ka Koubun assist the young noble on the dining hall. There wasn't anyone out there to serve them, so he asked some request from the maids to bring them a soup and a water to drink.

Kogyouku ate the food in silence, it was naturally delicious rather, made by the finest maids from Sindria. After a while, they left the hall with a respectful bow and proceeds outside of the corridor.

When they were walking around the pace, Kogyouku made a sudden retortion while she stopped moving, covering her mouth in such a manner, uttering his name "Ka Koubun... There is something that I want to request of you..."

Ka Koubun nodded, and was looking back at where the princess was, and returns to her side "What would it be, Princess?"

Her cheeks started to make visible scarlet lines when he noticed her, pinching her fingers in a nervous way, and stuttering with the phrases she's about to rehearse "U-uhm... would you help me find a perfect gift to give on the person I admire? I-i know that it's awkward but... I bet that you have some ideas..."

He nodded on her statements, purloin earmark was subsiding on his chin, and responds "A gift for someone you admire, my princess? Well, I do have an idea about it but maybe it's not really efficient or convenient for your taste, and ..."

Kogyouku stopped Ka Koubun from speaking, as she was smiling brightly "I don't care if it's a loose idea or not...or if it is... I'll appreciate it, because it's coming from you, right? After all, you're my dear advisor..."

Koubun cried when hearing this, hugging the princess tightly with his weeping expression, "Ah~ Princess! You've grown so big, you're truly a mature brat aren't you? I never expected to see you in such a situation... " whispering to her ears "...and the man you admire... is it Alibaba Saluja?"

Shook her head, Kogyouku made an "X" sign as a disagreement, gasping when he suddenly mentions about Alibaba, who was her best friend and her identical in terms of childhood, exclaiming her retortions "N-no it's not him but... it's someone that I truly liked..."

Ka Koubun remembers who she really admires and pictured the image of Sinbad in his mind, he heartfully pitied the woman again, sighing in depression. "Ah--- How about doing it tomorrow, Princess? I'll be preparing a lot of plans for your said request, and don't worry, I'll make a list."

Kogyouku hugged her advisor, feeling brightened, whilst Ka Koubun patting the Princess' head, and dearly embraced her back with his pale orbs, closing in such a worry.

>>> Timeskip

It was night already when Kogyouku was passing the corridor. Feeling nervous as she was pinching her fingers, rogue color appears on her cheek, as she enters a certain locale ---

The purplenette pilgrim awaits for the Princess' coming. Grimace formed on his lips, tip-toeing the surface of the table as a knock timingly caught his attention.

Kogyouku enters. Gently closing the door with her pliable hand. Proceeding to where Sinbad was, she was about to take a sit, Meanwhile----

"Kogyouku-hime..." He immediately grab ahold of her wrist, pasting her on the wall as he caress her cheeks.

".... S-sinbad-sama?!" Gasped, wasn't sure of what the purplenette is up to, but her heart skipped a beat. His face was too closer, his nose touched the tip of hers, the gap between them were closing in....

And until....

Leans

Leans

Stops...

Sinbad stopped, smiling a bit with determination, putting his purloin thumbmark on his chin, chuckled softly, "Did it get it to you? Sorry if I've done that on purpose... my head must be spinning a bit. Forget about my invitation for the tea party, you should sleep----" whispers "beloved Kogyouku-hime...."

"...B-but---" Stutters, but he hushed her by his pointed finger. Alluring her figures, grinning with wonder. "...Don't worry, Princess Kogyouku. I might be as well sleeping this night, since there are a lot of paperworks to do, I'll treat you a special one tomorrow. Would you agree?"

"If it's your treat, Sinbad-sama~ I won't be bother by it! I-I want to visit your office also... t-to... a-ahhhhhh t-to s-support---" Hanging on her last statement , blushed with too much nervousness.

The night was filled with too much devotion to seek, too much to know the feelings between them. Sinbad himself can't deny whether it's love or not, he seems to be in doubt of it, however, will Kogyouku's feelings reach for him someday?

----------------

Comment and Vote

•﹏•

[Ayako / @LetsSailThe7Seas ]