𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 - YouxKarina

»당신은 정말 훌륭한 성격을 갖고 있어요, 리나«╝

Today is the day I will finally confess to Karina about my crush on her

Today is the day I will finally confess to Karina about my crush on her. We've been friends for a while, I feel like she feels the same way. I decided to place a hand-written note in her locker. The note says who I am and where she should meet me at. I'm nervous, I hope it goes well.

POV KARINA

I was walking to my locker with my girls Giselle and Winter. We were laughing about something when I unlocked my locker and a note fell out of it.

Giselle - "Oh Karina! You got a love letter?" She teased.

Karina - "Oh shush gigi." I said as I began to blush.

Winter - "Does it say who's it's from?" Winter asked intrigued.

Karina - "I don't think so, but I guess I'll read it for y'all." I say as I opened the letter. Inside read the following:

NOTE BEGINS

From Y/N

Hello Karina, it's me, Y/N one of your friends. You might not remember who I am but I remember you. I have something I've been wanting to tell you for a while, but I want to do it in person as it provides me more closure. But I will say this, I think your very beautiful Karina. Your very nice and always respectful to anyone you met, and I admire you for that. You always try to help someone who is less fortunate than you. You are one of the prettiest girls in the school. You always make my day when I see you in the hallways. I want to see you again and talk to you again. So please if you can meet me by the fountain when school lets out so I can explain my feelings towards you, even if you don't feel the same. I just want to hear your voice again.

Love, Y/N

NOTE ENDS

I finished reading and began to blush a lot making my face turn a bright shade of red.

Giselle - "Oh, my gosh. Karina I KNEW IT!" She exclaimed loudly.

Winter - "He totally likes you, maybe he even loves you riri!" Winter says nudging me.

Karina - "Guys, I think class is about to beginning. Let's stop talking about this please." I say as my blush begins to deepen. We started to walk to our class. Giselle whispers something into my ear that made me blush even more.

Giselle - "You like him back don't you?" She says smirking.

Karina - "Um-m, oh look we are here!" I say darting into the classroom.

School goes by pretty fast, I think it's because of that letter. Winter and Giselle kept teasing me about that note Y/N wrote. Once 3:00pm hit, I went into my locker and grabbed all my things and put them into my backpack. I went out and walked to the fountain when I seen Y/N there holding a bouquet of roses, looking very nervous.

Karina - "Hi.. Y/N." I say trying to break the ice between us.

Y/N - "Oh-h hi Karina!" He says stuttering, he sounds so cute when he's nervous.

Karina - "Hi Y/N, I read your note and now I'm here!" I say trying to make him more comfortable around me.

Y/N - "Oh I see. There's roses are for you." He says as he nervously hands me the beautiful bouquet of roses.

Karina - "Thank you Y/N your so sweet." I say complimenting him noticing that his face began to turn red.

Y/N - "Your welcome, um, can I tell you why I told you to meet me here?" He said shaking. I went and grabbed his hand with my free hand. I began to massage it trying to calm his nerves.

Karina - "Yes you can." I said smiling at him as he begins to tell me.

Y/N - "I like you Karina. Actually, I think I'm in love with you. Your such a sweet and nice person, your so cute. Your very pretty, like a famous idol type of pretty. I've liked you ever since we spoke, you spoke to me like you knew me. Like we had a connection, you didn't speak down on me like almost every one does. You treated me like I was a human and not just a poor teen. That's what I like about you, you treat everyone with respect even if they don't deserve it. I love you Karina I really do." He said and I didn't know how to react.

I decided to give him as kiss. I leaned in and he started to lean in to. We soon kissed each other, it was such a passionate but slow kiss. We were kissing like we were a married couple for about twenty years, even though we are only Juniors. I broke the kiss up and told him something I meant with my heart.

Karina - "I like you too Y/N, I think your a very cool guy." I said nervously as I cupped his right cheek.

Y/N - "Would this be the perfect time to ask you out?" He said and I began to laughing.

Karina - "Yes and I accept." I said giggling as we held hands walking away. This was a new chapter for us, and I believe me and him would last very long.

ȯ word count: 894