Five Nights at Freddy's

"Alright, We'll be getting back to the Penny murders everything Universe soon," Slays said as Ruby groaned a little.

"Yeah, I know, this one revolves around a spooky Animatronic Pizza Chain," Slays said. "All the tapes are out of order though, you'll have to piece it together yourselves,"

Jimmy sat next to Slays as the tape began playing.

Winter was driving in a clearly old, beat up car in the middle of the night. Heavy bags were under the woman's eyes as she drove to... wherever she was going.

She parked outside of an old, gross looking 90s Diner "Freddy Fazbear's Pizza," it was called, Winter could tell from the sign on the front.

She sighed heavily as she entered the closed building.

"Thanks for coming in," Winter looked over at Glynda, who were a button up shirt with a tie and skirt, she was clearly the Manager.

The two shook hands, Winter with much less enthusiasm.

"Well, considering it's your first day on the night shift here at Freddy's, I should probably give you a basic rundown of how things work," She said as she led Winter away from the dining area they were in, and into a Security Office down the halls.

"From world famous Huntress to the manager of a mediocre looking Fast Food chain," Qrow teased.

"I'm definitely doing more than you in this," Glynda snided.

"Yeah, no Grimm in this Universe, probably means you're some guy who babbles to children in Fast Food parking lots," Taiying joked.

"Those guys aren't that bad," Qrow grumbled.

"Pardon my bluntness, Winter, but you look horrible in this," Weiss pointed out.

"I look like I'll fall asleep at any time, not great for a Security Job," Winter chastised her alternate self.

"You'll be watching over the Animatronics, making sure no one breaks in, and nothing is stolen," Glynda explained. "You'll be given a tablet to watch the cameras on your first day, if you ever feel as if you are threatened, you can close the doors of the office to keep anything out. Any questions,"

Winter shook her head.

"Great," Glynda smiled. "I'll call you tomorrow, first day on the job" Glynda said as she led Winter out the door, the white haired woman drove home.

Tomorrow is another day.

"You're oddly silent in this," Weiss said.

Winter was too busy to reply to Weiss' musings, as she was getting angry at Qrow claiming that this version of her "Gets paid minimum wage,"

"Those two are weird," Ruby squinted.

NIGHT ONE

12AM

Winter sat bored in her office, playing with the tie and name tag on her new uniform, scrolling through security cameras, and getting a real good look at the Animatronics.

The three on the stage were Freddy, a bulky, brown Bear with a hat and bowtie, Bonnie, a purple bunny, and Chica, a yellow Chicken.

There was also another stage. "Pirate's Cove," but it was Out of Order.

Suddenly, the phone rang, and Winter picked it up.

"Uhh, hey, Miss Schmidt, you there?" Glynda asked, getting no response from Winter. "Well considering you picked up, you probably are; you've already been told what you're doing here, I just gotta do the legal employee orientation stuff," Glynda cleared her throat. "Welcome to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, a magical place for kids and grown-ups alike, where fantasy and fun comes to life. Fazbear Entertainment is not responsible for damage to property or person,"