☕︎ 𝔸/𝐍 + 𝕀𝐍𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐋 𝔹𝐋𝐔𝐑𝐁 ⚠︎

-----

(Hello the author here, so I just started writing this, I hope you all will like it, I will make sure to make this story the best one, at least the best story of mine, here's the prologue; it's a funny and friendly one, I wasn't sure which one you will like more so here I am, also comment which one you liked more.)

-------

-------

"You know, you've got a pretty unique scent about you." Her savior chimed in, getting a little too close for comfort.

"Oh, really? Are you trying to roast me here? I haven't showered in two days and forgot to spritz on any cologne." Luna fired back, feeling a bit annoyed by the stranger's intrusion.

"Hey now, that's not how you talk to someone who just saved your life." The mysterious girl replied, a hint of pain in her eyes but a mischievous smile on her face.

"Well, what do you expect from me? Should I bow down and pledge my undying loyalty to you? Please, take me in master!" Luna exclaimed, dramatically raising her voice and even going as far as grabbing onto the stranger's leg, begging to be taken along on her adventures.

"No, no, none of that." The girl grabbed Luna's shoulder, pulling her up and keeping a firm grip. She leaned in close, her warm breath sending shivers down Luna's spine.

"Just call me mommy, and I'll take you under my wing."

"Mommy," Luna said without hesitation, completely entranced.

The stranger's eyes widened in surprise, clearly not expecting this response. This girl was definitely going to be an interesting addition to her life, she thought with a smirk.

-----

Luna, oh Luna, just your average girl... or is she? Nah, that would be too boring! This girl is extraordinary, like, off-the-charts extraordinary!

Her life is pretty normal, you know, the whole school-from-home routine. But hold up, don't be fooled! She may seem like a goody-two-shoes, but that's only because her mom is a total buzzkill. No fun allowed!

But hey, life loves throwing curveballs, right? And boy, does Luna get a doozy!

Suddenly, out of nowhere, she's snatched up by some mysterious dude. And get this, he starts spouting off about Alphas, Betas, and Orders. What the heck is going on here?

Little did Luna know, her life was about to get even more "interesting" when she crossed paths with the main character of this wild story - Angel, the supposed Alpha. Talk about a plot twist!

Follow Luna on her journey from a somewhat childish girl to a badass, risk-taking woman who would do anything for her loved ones.

And trust me, it's not all seriousness. There's comedy, there's heat, and there's plenty of "oh no, what now?" moments.

This ain't your typical happily-ever-after, folks. So, where did it all go wrong? Can't these two just catch a break and have their happy ending?

Let's all say a little prayer and hope for the best. Why not have a happy ending, right? Fingers crossed!

---------

{A/N}

Okay, guys! So here I am, I really can't help but want to make this story a hell of a rollercoaster ride! So ikizu!

# Some warnings?

- GXG (personally it's not actually a warning but an invitation for me to read further).

- BXB (same for this).

- Smut scenes (it wouldn't be too interesting now if there isn't any right? But it might take some time for us to get there).

- Kinky shits. (I am too kinky to not include kinky stuff in smexy scenes, so here we go).

- Angst. (Like really, I wanna make you cry, cry for me~)

- Slow burn.

If any of you have any recommendations for any other characters from any anime series or K-pop/K-drama or C-drama, you all are more than welcome to suggest me to write a story about them, of course only Yuri or Yaoi ships, no straight ships (No offense).

--------

[Please vote on my story so that I can have more motivation to continue and comments are much appreciated<3]

Follow me to stay tuned for any updates that follow.