Chapter 3: Everyone~

We walked in silence until I saw something up ahead. As we got closer, I saw it was a camp. There was more people than I thought there would be, but it felt different...It felt safe..It.felt secure. Which is something I haven't been or felt in a long time. 

Some people were just doing things, while some watched as I walked alongside, Rick. He leaned over and whispered "Don't worry, they won't hurt you...Some of them are just scared."

I nodded and we kept walking until an old man with a fishing cap came over to us.

"Thank God Rick, We were starting to think you got lost."

He said "Sorry Dale, but while I was making sure the perimeter was secure, I found a stray." And he looked over at me.

The old man looked too and he asked "And who is this lovely young lady?"

Rick pointed at me and said "This is Anna. I found her running around by herself..She'll be staying with us now."

Dale smiled and said "Hello sweetheart, I'm Dale. You don't need to worry about me, I would never think about hurting you...All I care about is the safety of these people."

I could tell he meant it, by the look in his eyes...I can always tell if someone is telling the truth, by looking into their eyes. I smiled and said "It's nice to meet you, Dale."

"Hey Rick!" Someone yelled, causing us both to turn around. There was a man walking torwards us. He was strong, and had short, thick black hair. He came to us and he looke at me. He looked at Rick and asked "Who's this?"

Rick said "This is Anna..She's with us now. Anna, this is my friend, Shane."

I smiled, but he didn't smile back. Insted he looked back at Rick and asked "What in the hell, do you think you're doin'?"

Rick frowned and asked "What do you mean?"

Shane said "What're you doin' bringing her here?"

"Shane, she was out by herself, she has nowhere else to go-"

"She could be dangerous, she could hurt someone."

Rick said "She wouldn't." Raising his voice a little.

"I would never-" I got cut off by Shane saying "She could hurt Lori..She could hurt Carl-"

"Hey!" I said, making both of them, and a few other people, look over at me.

I looked at Shane and said "I would never hurt anyone..I just escaped from Hell, but I would never hurt any of you."

They just stared at me for a minute, until I sighed. "You know what? Maybe I just just leave."

I turned to walk away, when I ran into someone. I found myself once again on my butt, and looked up to see another man standing over me...Great.