Chapter 4: Who The Hell're You?~

I looked up to see who I ran into, and saw it was a man carrying a crossbow. His clothes were baggy on him, his skin was covered in dirt, and his hair was a short, messy light brown. He scoffed and asked "Who the hell're you?"

I swallowed and said "I um..I-I'm Anna."

He shook his head and said "Well Anna, watch where yer goin'." 

I could tell he wasnt exactly Prince Charming, but at least he was kind enough to extend his arm out, to help me up. I grabbed his hand, and he just pulled me up as if I was a rag doll.

When I got up to my feet, I almost lost my footing. But he grabbed my arm and steadied me, causing me to yelp a little. He let.go and asked "The hell you yappin' for?! Tryin' ta bring the Geeks over here?!" 

I shook my head and his eyes locked on mine. His eyes.were.a beautiful blue, and they stood out against his dirty skin. I coyld tell he wasn't much of a person who smiles a lot, cause his mouth was pulled down into a permanent frown. And I saw he looked older...I don't know exactly how old her.was, but he was way older than me. I'm 17.

He waved his hand in front of my face, breaking me from my thoughts. 

"What, you gotta starin' problem to?"

Before I could answer, he just shook his head and said "Doesn't matter...Just stay out of my way, little girl...If yew ain't too stupid." And sauntered off.

I turned around and Shane, Dale, and Rick were standing there, awkwardly.

Dale smiled a little and said "And that's Daryl...Charming, isn't he?"

I looked over at Daryl, and he sat down on a dead tree stump, and.put his crossbow down. He looked uo at me for a brief moment, before shaking his head, and looed away.

I turned back to them, and asked "What's his.problem?"

Dale just sighed and said "Daryl he just...He keeps to himself..Him and his brother."

I raised an eyebrow and asked "His brother?"

He nodded and said "Daryl's older brother, Merle...He's more...Charming than Daryl, I can tell you that."

Well...Looks like this experience is going to be an interesting one...