1.

The members just got back from practice,they are practicing for the Mama award show....
They been through it...the hate,the be-littleness,the dismissals ,the discremination ,the gossip....
They been through it...but this time at the Mama's awards they want to proof themselves,they want to show everyone that they can make it and they will make it through every obstacle they go through and they will be stronger when they over come this obstacles...they wanted to proof it to themselves and to others that dotted them that gave up on them because God damnit we are bullet proof...

But seriously they went through it and they came in the swinging,not caring about anyone else other than their families,fans and members that stood strong and supported them and they finally started wining left, right and sender...

The years pass by fast and they became bigger than ever but with so much popularity came no privacy,every eyes,nose and ears were on them...any move they make the world knew about it in 3 seconds...it got to the point were even if they hug,talk or did any interaction with any female, the news will take it and run with it, creating scandals and stories about a damn "Hello" that one member said to a female...

They soon realise that being famous has its good and bad side... dating was a big issue to their popularity..they had to be very,very secretive if they didn't want anything to lick out but that isn't easy or even very good for any one of them if they wanted a relationship....

So here they are finally high up in the entertainment businesses but still can't be in a relationship and it started to take a toll on them,the hand jobs,showers and lotions were no longer helping,they started to feel and want the real deal,they want to feel the warmth and wet pussy of something real....
The wet dreams were not making anything any better...

The members were sitting in the sitting room just watching a movie together,they brought jungkook,pizza  and a few drinks for the members that wanted to just drink and chill...they are old enough to drink,they are pass 20 now...

They were watching a horror movie that just came out recently,they are on a break for today and tomorrow but they had been busy since morning... namjoon was told that when they are done they can go back home and have the night and tomorrow off so he told the members and around 5 they finally nock off from their busy schedules, since they ate already around 2,they came back home bath /shower and went on vlive to talk to their fans abit.. when the time came around 8 they decided to order food and just watch movies for the night...
While they were strolling through Netflix jungkook saw a new movie that is released recently and he started to complain that they should watch something new but jimin, jhope,Jin and yoongi are not big fans of those type of movies but since they are off tomorrow they decided it will be just for tonight so they all agreed...

They start the movie and everything is going well, until the jump scar that come up and jhope and Jin start to scream their lungs out, scaring the other members more but jimin is more freaked out,he is under the yellow blanket that he brought along before the movie was set to start,he is holding on to jungkook's arm so tight from under the blanket that jungkook starts to feel jimin's nails dig in to him..
Jungkook "jimin you are really hurting my arm"
"Jimin"
Jungkook keeps trying to pull his arm out of jimin's hands but he won't let go and it seems he is not even responding to jungkook..
Jungkook look around and saw Jin holding on to jhope, trying to calm and comfort their freaked out hearts.. yoongi is holding on to namjoon for dear life,this is the first time in years that jungkook saw yoongi this freaked out even taehyung's big eyes got bigger and it seem like he is watching but he doesn't seem to be blinking his eyes, it's like his brain locked out from here... namjoon is abit okay but the grib that yoongi has on him tells him that he is also in so much pain, jungkook pulled off jimin's yellow blanket to see jimin crawled up in a small ball making himself seem smaller than he already is and holding on to his arm as if looking for protection..he seem so cute and small, jungkook it's not the right time for you to be thinking about cute things.. jungkook told his mind to stop with the stupid thoughts,he automatically looked back in reality to see how much he freaked his hyungs out because of this damn movie that he chose so he switched off the TV and the whole sitting room area became dark,shit,he forgot that they switched off the light so they can watch the movie... everybody were not paying attention to jungkook switching off the TV they assume it the ghost and they started to scream,few seconds later the light is switched on by namjoon while he carried yoongi in his arms one hand on yoongi's ass and another on the light...

There is silence in the room for a few minutes before they realise the TV is off and there is light..
Jin and jhope leaved each other even though they are still afraid,jimin got back to reality and let go of jungkook's arm where you can see a few nail marks..
Jimin looks at jungkook's arm and whisper a small "I'm sorry jungkookah" even his voice is shivering from being afraid,jimin notice that Tae is not moving so he shake Tae abit and Tae finally got back to reality but replies that he is okay..
Yoong quickly got off namjoon and said "it wasn't even that scary" and he walked off even though you could hear the fear in his voice...he just walked off going to his room but got stopped by namjoon..
Namjoon "yoongi wait, I'm also not a big fan of horror movies also,I prefer reading instead-"
Yoongi "nerd"
Namjoon eye rolled at him "as I was saying before I got rudely interrupted,the other members are afraid don't you think it will be a better idea to look after them and make sure they are okay huh?"
Yoongi looked at the members and they really did looked scared "ugh,the things I do for you guys,okay what should we do?"
Namjoon"how about we all sleep together and keep each other company in one place,like the sitting room and we switch the light on in the kitchen so the sitting room can have abit of light, everyone?"
Jin"Jah,that will be a good idea "
Jhope"yes please "
Tae"Jah "
Jimin nodds a yes
Jungkook"okay hyungs let me go get all the blanket and metresses that we will need, does anyone want to help me?"
Nobody wants to go in their rooms alone so everyone keeps looking at each other..
Namjoon"since no body wants to go bring their things,I will go with you"
Yoongi"no,I will go,watch over them "
Namjoon"thanks hyung "
Even though yoongi is freaking out from the inside,he didn't want the other members to think he is a scary-cat so he toughen up and they went and brought the blankets, pillows...went back to bring the metresses...

Namjoon and Jin fixed up the metresses,blankets and pillows...
So they all went in but each member is holding on to another member out of fear, since no one wants to sleep one the edge, namjoon slept on one end and jungkook slept on the other end the rest slept in the middle but couldn't stop turning to hold or cuddle one of the members..
It's namjoon,Jin, yoongi, jhope,Tae, jimin and jungkook that how they slept the night...

There might be some spelling mistakes please be understanding...thank u
Please vote lovelies 💜💜💜
Please comment lovelies 💜💜💜