2.

The sun is rising,the birds are chirping,the weather is abit cold in the morning,the 7 members felt the sun light head them in their face from a small open carden in the sitting room...

One member woke up early,he smiles at the others and decided to go make tea and breakfast for the others,so Jin got out of the blankets,he feels abit of a chill run down his spine so he goes to his room to go get a warm gown to wear on top of his pajamas,he is not scared as he was last night any more the sun is up and light can come through once he starts opening up the cardens...he goes to the kitchen to make a cup of tea for himself and others so he starts making breakfast while he drinks his tea to keep himself warm,any ways jhope wakes up comes to the kitchen "morning Jin,you feeling better?"
Jin"Jah,I'm okay now that the sun is up,the movie did shook me up abit but I woke up feeling less scared"
Jhope grap a cup of tea "Jah,me too, it did scare me alot but the fact that namjoon even thought of a solution for us to feel and sleep better during the night all made it better,I wouldn't have been able to go to my room or let alone go sleep in it"
Namjoon "good morning, talking about me already"☺️
Jin hugs namjoon"we are just thankful that you are our leader and the most caring, loving,sweet person and good morning to you too,do you want some tea or coffee?"
Namjoon hugs Jin back and after went to sit next to jhope"Thank you and I would love a cup of coffee please "
Jin 😊" coming right up sir"
Tae"morning?"
Jin, jhope, namjoon"morning Tae "
Jin pours Tae a cup of tea..
Jhope"Jin do you need some help?"
Jin"yes please"
Jhope walked around the breakfast table to go help Jin in the kitchen,they made eggs, pancakes, toasted bread,cut up fruits... jhope starts setting the table...
Jin"Tae,go wake up the others so they can eat before the food gets cold"
Tae replies with a yes and he went to the sitting room were the others are asleep to start jumping on the metresses and screaming for them to wake up,he even jump on top of them and finely the sleepy heads woke up..
Tae"wake up guys,the food might get cold"
When they heard food all 3 of them woke up at the speed of light,they did sleep the food while they were asleep but they thought it's in their dreams....
They walk in the kitchen jungkook is not wearing his shirt,the 6 packs are on display and a few eyes start roaming on his body... They did appreciate the work of art and the hours jungkook puts in the gym...
Jin"jungkook,go put on your shirt, it's cold and you might catch a cold "
Jungkook"oh,jah..."
Jungkook went back to the sitting room and came back with a shirt on, now they sit there talking and eating their food...

After eating jimin and Tae started to wash the dishes while the others went and took a hot shower and brush their teeth...after when jimin and Tae were done,they want to shower but the others are still using some of the bathrooms because some showers have hot water and some don't,here they are waiting for one member to get out and finely yoongi got out first so jimin and Tae jump in the shower together,they usually do that all the time before but now it really felt different,as if they are different they stood in the shower staring up and down on each others body,maybe it's been too long that they showered together, now for the first time in a few years they just realised they have grown in parts that they didn't use to notice before, jimin has 6 packs,light milky skin,thick thighs,a not so big dick but the ass makes up for it,he has a ass for days...
Tea has beautiful chick bones,tan skin,flat tummy,but the long fingers makes up for it and the huge dick looking like a 3rd leg..
Jimin starts to blush so much when he stared abit too long at Tae's dick, and Tae notice the blush creeping up jimin's face, before a few seconds ago he was abit shy but they jumped in the shower so quickly that they didn't thought anything about it, now that jimin is blushing like this and looking longer than necessary at his dick Tae grew so proud of himself that he even growl like an animal or a beast..jimin jumped abit and quickly turn around because this is the first time in so many years that he heard Tae growl like that but the mistake that he did he turn around now Tae is completely staring at his ass...
Tea growls again harder this time and his voice drop deep down in the ocean "jiminie turn around" he growls those words through his grinding teeth,he didn't want to stare at jimin's ass or he might do something stupid but jimin couldn't turn around,he felt frozen in place,this is the first time that Tae growls at him like that but he didn't want to turn and see Tae's dick also so he seem abit lost in his thoughts until he feels something poke between his ass cheeks and it's huge,he leans flet on to the wall of the shower while Tae switch on the water and put it warm, jimin can feel Tae breathing near his ears and a shiver runs down his spine,he still feels Tae's dick between his ass cheeks..
Tea push himself flet against jimin and growls in his ear"jiminie didn't I tell you to turn the fuck around so you wouldn't show me how fucken soft and big your ass is huh"
Jimin trembles from how hot that sounds to his ears but he feels like Tae is out of his mind until he feels Tae lick his ear lobe and kiss him down to his neck,he starts to suck jimin's neck,he has never realise how soft and sweet jimin's neck tasted now he feels like he cannot stop sucking on jimin's neck...
Jimin isn't pushing him back and he starts to feel abit better to take it farther so Tae puts his arm around jimin and hold him close to his warm body while he rocks back and forth between jimin's ass cheeks,jimin throw his head back and moan, Tae is making him feel good,Tae took that as a good sign and he took his other arm and rap it around jimin's dick,jimin moans abit louder..
Tae"shoo, don't make noise sweetheart"
It's been so long to have felt another  human being's touch and it feels strange with another guy but it also felt so amazing to feel just for abit, jimin is about to combust and Tae can feel it in his hand while his holding jimin's dick,it felt strange at first holding another man's dick but his dick being between two fat ass cheeks it felt amazing and he also wants jimin to feel good too so he holds abit tight on jimin's dick and stroke it faster so jimin can cum...
Jimin is cuming and before he could cum Tae quickly turn his head and it surprise jimin when Tae put is lips on him while he is stroking him to cum finish, after when he is done cuming,Tae hold one arm around jimin's stomach while the other hold jimin's head and he starts to move his lips,he growls between kissing it feels so good while he is moving his dick between jimin's ass,he is near to cum but jimin's lips are so soft,pink and plump that he can't get enough of his lips, Tae cums with a growl so deep even it made jimin weak in the knees,but he didn't stop kissing jimin,he felt at that moment that it might not happen again and it maybe the first and last time they did this so he holds jimin so tight to his body and kept kissing him...when Tae got satisfied enough with kissing jimin's plump lips,he let go,but he did hear jimin whine abit when he was let go at that moment that gave Tae abit of hope that it might happen in the future,he just hopes it's soon because he could feel that he just tasted jimin but it's not enough he wants more of his soulmate,every touch, every taste and everything...

Tae took shower gel and rup it on jimin's whole body,he even touch jimin's dick by "accident" and he heard a groan pass jimin's mouth but he just pretends like he didn't hear and he wash jimin thoroughly like a baby, before jimin could walk pass Tae to go out of the shower when he was done being washed,Tae pull him back by his arm and hold him in his arms,he starts kissing jimin asking jimin to open his mouth and jimin did open his mouth Tae starts tasting everything sweet in jimin's mouth,he kissed jimin a few more minutes while jimin moans in the kiss,when he is done he let jimin go but he could see the blush that jimin had on his face when he looked down,before he walks out completely Tae slaps jimin's ass,jimin got abit shocked by that and he ran out to go change quickly before Tae comes out of the shower and finds him here...

Hey,lovlies.... missed you💜💜💜💜

Please vote, recommend and comment...
Thank you💜love you 💜