1-feeling sick 💊

Smg4 is laying on the couch, wrapped around with his blanket, he's feeling really sick, but REALLY sick (ok girl we Anderstand 💀) Mario and meggy are taking care of him from the sickness, meggy is wearing a mask because she is really over protective by herself.

Smg4 told meggy to call smg3 for cooking , cuz he don't trust meggy cooking (wow what a relief ☠️), smg3 put the soup on the table next to smg4, he placed his hand on smg4's forehead, he quickly get off his hand because how hot it was.

Smg3:DAMN HE'S BURNING OUCH- MA HAND.

Smg4:*coughs*s-sorry.. *coughs again but aggressively*.

Smg3:oh.. Honey don't be sorry..

Meggy walked behind smg3.

Meggy: is he doing okay?

Smg3: nope worse..

Meggy:oh no..

Smg3 sighs.

Smg3: I would love to take care of him but I can't cuz of the internet graveyard.

Meggy was upset too then her phone rings, she picked up her phone end saw it was tari calling her, she answered of course.

Tari:hey meggy ready for the training?

Meggy:HE'LL YEAH- huh ?.. Oh... Sorry tari I can't , I have to take care of smg4 because he's feeling sick.

Tari :oh my.. How sick is he?..

Meggy: well his temperature says that it's 41°..

Tari: HOO MY- god...

Meggy:yeah I love to train but it's impossible..

Tari:I have a idea!

Meggy:huh..?what's that?

Tari :be right back!

Tari closed the call, meggy was a bit confused, but she knew what tari is doing so she relaxed a bit.

Smg3:who was that?

Meggy:it was tari end I thing she can solve the problem with smg4.

Smg3 is confused then looks at smg4, then back at meggy then nodded.

Then there was a knock at the door , meggy end smg3 look a at each other, then meggy went to open the door, she opened it then she saw it was tari end a...

352 words! heh well thats the first chapter-but don't worry I will post some more I just have to skip school tho.. But! Anyway have a good day) night! 😘✌!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------