2- robot4

Behind tari was a weird looking robot kinda look like smg4 , he kinda looks creepy , meggy was speechless .

Meggy:uhh.. What the fuck is that 😀 .

Tari:oh! Well glad you asked! This is... Robot4!

Meggy let a silence for like 3 seconds then finally speaks.

Meggy:robot... 4?

Tari:yes! This robot can do anything! He can cook, he can clean, he can even take care of sick people which is four!

Meggy looked at the robot she saw a blood in his nose, meggy was confused.

Meggy:what is that-

She was cut off by robot4.

Robot4:hi there! I'm am your new assistant ! Robot4, nice to meet you!

Meggy let out a "Yelp", she was kinda freaked out, smg3 was behind her.

Smg3:oh! Do that thing scares you that much?

Smg3 smirked (not a chip he just teasing) , meggy jumped a little, end then got embarrassed end angry, she crossed her arms.

Meggy: No! I wasn't freaking out I just.. Jumped!

Smg3:yeah uh huh! Nevermah! Gotta go, oh end..

He got close at tari's ear, en talks with a scary tone.

Smg3:if 4 gets trouble you're dead..

Tari isn't even scared cuz she used to it, she pushed smg3 off end comforts him.

Tari: oh shush ! he will be fine besides i maked this robot by myself it will not cause any trouble trust me !

smg3 sighs then walked out to four held his hands end kisses his forehead .

smg3:if something happens to you call me heres your phone, end don't ever think watch some videos or something, you. need .to. rest.

smg4: yeah yeah i don't feel like *coughs aggressively* playing with my phone anyways..

tari: cheesh he's really sick.. 

Meggy : tell me about.

meggy  : anyway feel better smg4! lets go tari!

Meggy grabbed her arm end runs.

Tari: OH ! 😶 uh yeah feel better ah !

All the crew leaves smg4 with the robot.

_______________________________________________

after that the crew checks on smg4 if he was ok, smg3 looks worried end mad.

smg3 : remember if anything happens to smg4 your dead ! 

Tari : can you trust just once ! I created this robot everything will be just fine !

Smg3 face away tari with a sigh end a disappointed face, but that was a mistake, he was hit by a street light, he groans in pain, meggy laughs so hard ,even tari but tari holds it then finally snaps out of it ,then looks at smg3.

Tari: well maybe this time then your mad at someone you should look at what your going!

hearing that meggy wheezes then falls on the ground, smg3 groans aggressively, tari laughs.

Tari: okay, okay!  let's continue our walk!

a couple of minutes they finally arrived in smg4's house ,they opened the door then saw smg4 feeling a bit better, smg4 smiles happily , the three looks surprised but relieved end tari is proud  the robot turns his head backroads, the crew screams a bit.

Tari: so uh..hows the robot going smg4 ?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------