9-Truth or dare?

The crew went to the place end again it is a large place, there's a chair with a funny looking casque.., after that a light was seen they couldn't see anything, after the light get away there is a..

A girl with light brown hair a black eye but the other eye is looking different

A girl with light brown hair a black eye but the other eye is looking different.., end there is a man with her same hair color his eyes are black but in a weird way, then they stared talking but their languages is kinda different..

⚠️it's Arabic by the way⚠️

1??? : woah..

2??? : chti  ach getlik daba. (Now. What did i tell you.?)

1??? : wa soukt mkalar. (Chut up idiot.)

Smg3: wth are kind of language is that?

2??? : AAAAH CHKOUN NTA!? (AAAAH WHO ARE YOU!?)

The girl slapped him across the face, the boy groaned end held his cheek, the girl turns to face the crew end apologized.

1??? : semhouliya had rariya ga3ma ki htaram ta wahad.. (I'm so r sorry this chit does not respect anyone..)

The crew looked confused then smg3 broke the silence.

Smg3: what.

The girl widens then smiled.

1??? : oh! My apologies.. My name is Marry flower, or you can just call me Marry for chort!

The girl smiled again the looks at the boy next to him with disappointed smile.

Marry : end this idiot called is called hinako, he's my little brother.

Meggy: oh uh.. Nice.... To meet you?

Said meggy facing her brother, the brother is confused because he doesn't know the english language, so his sister helped him.

Marry: gatlik mazian tlakina. (She said it's nice to meet you.)

Hinako: ah! Salam ta ana!:) (oh! Hello me too!:))

Marry: he said hello me too.

Meggy chuckled so is tari end smg3 stays comfused (poor man.)

Smg3: but hey! How did you kids end up here?

The siblings looked at smg3.

Marry: I'm not sure then we are doing our business I saw a funny looking portal , so I'm checked it out end end up falling .. Oun nta kfach tra lik? (End what happened to you?)

Hinako: ani chaftak kat tali ala ma3raftch chna howa ou pchiti fih ou kanat had haja t rlak ou pchit mourak (I saw you watching something I don't know what the hell it is end you jumped into that thing end I kinda panicked I don't know the fuck why so I'm jumped behind you.

Marry: ah.

Hinako: mkalra. (Idiot.)

Marry: SCOUT. Zmar..(CHUT UP. Fucking chit..)