Part 4

Penny walked into her school every thing same except the fact that Philip is now Penny. She went to her locker and found the name written there is Penny instead of Philip She was taking her stuff and some one called her from the back. It was Emily Philips girlfriend. It seems likke she also forgot who I am  she thought and they walked together talking about the class.

And suddenly the bell rang and we rushed into the class. our class was on the third floor and we ran through the stairs. That is when she actually found out the real purpose of wearing a bra. her breasts jiggled a lot causing her some pain and her tender nipple  rubbing her shirt made her cheek red. Running fast with her hands holding her breasts. 

He always thought of holding a pair of breast but never thought of holding his own breasts. Thank god the teacher is not here yet said Emily. Penny just gave her a smile.

Suddenly a announcement from the principle came today your math teacher is on leave so everyone change to your sports uniform and assemble at the ground.

While keeping back his books she finds a girls sports uniform in her bag having no other choice and no one to complain she went to the changing room. Atleast that was a perk of being a girl you could see all you class crushes in their undies. The sports bra was much easier to wear the uniform was a purple shirt with black skirt

She played basketball  that day playing that day playing basket ball that day was completely different even though she wore a sports bra her breasts jiggled a little

She played basketball  that day playing that day playing basket ball that day was completely different even though she wore a sports bra her breasts jiggled a little. And the felling of moving skirt which is like only four inches allowing all the breeze into her pussy. Also she has a embaressing experience that when she jumped to catch the ball the air current lifted her skirt up and flashed her panties to the whole class.