Part 1

Asmodeus, the King of Lust, enjoyed life in hell, just like any other demon. He thought he'd seen and experienced everything since being a deadly sin. Being around since the beginning of hell itself.

It was about noonish, and Asmodeus had to go meet with Mammon over some new business matters.

His rooster clock went off, waking him from his slumber and getting out of bed. He slid on his silky robe and brewed up some coffee while making some eggs and bacon. His life was quiet for the most part. He didn't mind it, but at the same time, he wished he could have a different life. One that didn't require him to be a deadly sin, and that alone being the only reason for his life.

Once he reached Mammon's, he entered his office, "Sorry I'm late, Mammon. I overslept and- Who's this?" Asmodeus asked as he and a jester-looking-imp made direct eye contact.

"Ozzie!~ This is the one and only Fizzarolli! Starting today, he works for me!~" Mammon explained, "And since you and I share factory purposes, I thought you and him could get to know each other since we'll all be working together from now on. Also, you can catch him up to speed so I don't have to."

The jester imp stood from his chair and turned towards the massive burly demon, "Nice to meet you, I'm Fizzarolli!~ But you can just call me Fizz, if ya want." as the imp extended his mechanical limb to shake hands with the demon.

Asmodeus was definitely a bit shocked by the mechanical limbs, but was polite and still shook the imp's hand regardless.

"Alright, well I'm gonna head to my dressing room before I leave. See ya, Mammon!~" Fizz said as he left the office and closed the door on his way out.

"Are you sure he's an imp? Why does he have mechanical arms and legs?" Ozzie questioned.

"He's real alright." Mammon said, "He was blown up to bits as a kid in a fire accident and lost his arms, legs, even his horns. The kid looked like shit. But I remember he was a star performer, so I used our factory products to build him some limbs. And in exchange, he works for me under contract."

"Wait, do you mean the circus that burned down those years ago? LooLoo Land, I think it was." Ozzie spoke.

"Yeah! That's the one! It got rebuilt, I think. I'm gonna send one of my Fizzybots to work there and get us some extra cash!!" Mammon said.

"Fizzybots???? Just what exactly are you up to?" Ozzie questioned.

Mammon cackled, "Nothin' that guy didn't sign up for! Anyways, look after him, show him the ropes, make sure he doesn't burn our place down too!"

Asmodeus then left Mammon's office and found Fizzarolli's dressing room. Before he could knock, the door opened.

"Oh!- How long have you been standing out here?" Fizzarolli questioned.

"J-Just now! Sorry, bad timing, I guess, heh. Mammon wanted me to show you around. Is that okay?" Ozzie asked.

"Sure!~ I'd love to!" Fizz said with a grin.

Asmodeus showed Fizzarolli all around Mammon's place. Even into the factory and how they make all their products.

"How the fuck does that even fit???" Fizz asked.

Asmodeus raised a brow, "How does what fit?"

"Oh! Umm, n-nothing, heh. W-Where's the area to practice performances?" Fizz quickly changing the subject.

Ozzie showed him, and it had a similar setting to what a circus would. Fizz's eyes lit up as soon as he saw it, "Wow!~ I gotta try some of this stuff out!!~" as he sprung over to the large juggle balls and rolled around the room on top of it. He then swung about by a trapeze and did flips in the air. Once he was done, he hopped on down like a frog.