Part 4

Blitz's eyes widened slightly for a small moment at the photograph in the burly demon's grasp, "Not much to tell ya. I haven't spoken to that fucker in years. I'm surprised you even managed to find a photo still in one piece. Where'd ya get it anyways?"

"It was on Fizzarolli's vanity mirror. . ." Asmodeus began, "He's had it there for as long as I've known him. So, I imagine it's rather important to him. That maybe you're important to him."

Blitz's usual angsty expression faltered for a moment. He wasn't sure what to say to that at first. Millie was the first to notice, "Blitz? You okay, sugar?"

That question quickly snapped Blitz back to the conversation, "I'm fine!! Was just thinkin'!"

"Is there anything you can tell me about Fizz?" Asmodeus asked pleadingly.

Blitz then raised a brow, "Why do you wanna know so much about him anyways? This isn't exactly your scene."

"Because I'm worried about him!" Ozzie confessed, "And he won't talk to me. I don't think he's talking to anyone about what's going on."

"And what exactly is goin' on?" Blitz asked.

Ozzie sighed, "He works for Mammon, under contract. And Mammon, he treats him like shit! There's more to it, but that's where I'm lost. . . And I was hoping you'd know more and were able to help."

"Pfft!! ME? Help him?" Blitz said, "Obviously, you don't know the history between me and Fizz. He doesn't WANT to see me. He never has since the day the circus burned down."

"Do you know why?" Ozzie asked.

That question alone seemed to have struck a nerve within Blitz, "Yeah! I know EXACTLY WHY!!" he imp snapped, "But guess what! It's none of your FUCKING BUSINESS!!"

Asmodeus was taken aback a bit, "Blitz! Please! I'm only tryi-" he was then cut off by the imp losing his temper, "JUST SHUT UP!!"

Blitz then immediately turned the other way and stormed off to his office, slamming the door behind him.

Millie then approached the King of Lust, "I'm so sorry, your highness. . . That's kinda just how Blitz is. . ."

"He's a fucking ticking time bomb with legs, that's what he is." Moxxie spat.

Millie rolled her eyes at her husband before bringing her attention back to the large demon, "I'll talk to him later once he's simmered down a bit."

"Right. . ." the King spoke lowly, "Please, take my contact info." as he handed the southern imp a card with his number, "Reach out to me once you're able to talk to him. This. . .situation is rather important to me."

He then disappeared into a portal back to the Lust Ring.

Millie then glanced towards Loona, who was simply texting away on her phone at her desk while Moxxie was doing some paperwork, "Ya know, you guys could've butted in at ANY moment when Blitz lost his cool!"

Loona simply shrugged her shoulders. Moxxie said, "Honey, I love that you want to help, but there's no talking Blitz down when he's like this. You just have to wait until he's done throwing his tantrum."

"It's not a tantrum!!" Millie snapped, "I know you're not very fond of him, but that doesn't mean his feelings matter any less!"

Moxxie was taken aback as he stood up from his chair, "Honey. . .I didn't mean it like that-"

"Just. . .stop, Moxx. I don't wanna hear it. . ." Millie interrupted as she headed to Blitz's office door and walked in quietly.

As always, his office was dark with only a bit of light shining in through the blinds. Blitz was in his cozy spinny chair turned towards the wall away from the door.